Dangerous Day

Drake's P.O.V

I'm leaving for work and Nicki is still asleep with Tanisha and Xavier and I hope nothing bad will happen to them.

Drake- ( Kisses Nicki's lips ) Bye, baby. I will be back at 11:30 so me, you, and the kids will go to the mall and have fun. ( Walks out door )

Nicki- ( Waking up ) Ok.

Nicki's P.O.V

Xavier just woke up and he can't stop crying ever since Drake left and I'm worried that something will happen to him. I made breakfast for Tanisha and me and she's waking up now.

Tanisha- Good morning, Mommy. Where's Daddy?

Nicki- He went to work, but he promised to take us to the mall as soon as he got back.

Tanisha- Ok, but can Sissy and Iris  come with us to the mall?

Nicki- They're upstairs in your room, asleep. When they wake up, you can ask them then.

Lacinda- ( Coming downstairs with Iris in her arms ) Good morning, Mommy, Sissy, and Xavier.

Iris- NiNi!!!!!!

Tanisha- Hi, Iris. You wanna go to the mall with me and my family?

Iris- Aunty?

Lacinda- I just texted your mom and she said ok, but you have to go home tomorrow.

Iris- I know that. Then I'll see my Daddy.

Nicki- Great. I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. Wait, fashion advice? Black crop top with cheetah skirt or black dress with strapless heels?

Tanisha- The first one.

Nicki- Ok, I'll be back.

Drake's P.O.V

I'm finishing this last song and I'm bout to head out and take my kids and wife to the mall. When I got into the car, Nicki called.

Drake- ( On the phone with Nicki while driving ) Hey.......You and the kids dressed?........Ok, I'll be there in ( Car hits him ) 

Nicki's P.O.V

It's been 4 hours ever since I've seen or talked to Drake and I'm getting worried. He was supposed to back here by now.I think someone's calling me.

Nicki- ( On the phone with Dispatcher  ) Hello.....Yes, this is she.......He what?! ( Crying ).....What happened to him? Is he alright?!......I'm on my way...... ( Hangs up phone )

Tanisha- Mommy, what's wrong with you?

Nicki- Daddy, has been in a accident and he needs me there. Do you wanna come with me?

Tanisha- Sure. I've been meaning to ask you where he was. ( Puts on her coat and shoes )

Nicki- Come on, Tanisha. ( Grabs her hand)

At the hospital.......

Doctor- Are you Mrs.Grahmn?

Nicki- Yes, I am. Where is he?

Doctor- He's fine. No injuries or nothing. Do you wanna see him?

Tanisha- Yes, we do.

Doctor- He's in Room 14.

Nicki- Thank you.

Drake's P.O.V

I'm waking up and I feel Nicki holding me and I feel her crying and I didn't want her and Tanisha to see me like this. All I could remember is that I was talking to Nicki on the phone telling her about the mall. Then I just blacked out and I have a bad headache.

Nicki- ( Looking down at Drake ) Baby?

Drake- Yea, I'm up. Where are we?

Nicki- You were in a car accident and the Doctor said you will be fine because you have no injuries and you are fine.

Drake- Good, now can we go home?

Nicki- I just signed your release paperwork and I was waiting for you to wake up.

Tanisha- Mommy, Daddy, I have something to tell you.

Drake- What is it?

Tanisha- The person that hit you was my mom, Rihanna.

Nicki- What?

Tanisha- She planned this as a warning sign for you to leave Mommy and I want to be a family with both of you in it. Please, do something before she tries to break me and Xavier away from Mommy. ( Crying )

Drake- She won't break up our family, I know that for sure. ( Hugs Tanisha )

Tanisha- Ok, but I still wanna go to the mall. Can we please go?

Drake- Ok, but we have to get Xavier and your sister and cousin.

Nicki- We should go.

Tanisha- Ok.

Lacinda's P.O.V

My mom and Sissy went somewhere, leaving me, Iris, and Xavier here.

Iris- I'm hungry. Where's Nicki?

Lacinda- She's coming back.

All of a sudden, shots rang out from outside shooting .....

Lacinda- ( Grabs Xavier and Iris ) Lay your heads down and don't move!

Nicki's P.O.V

We're arriving home and we see our house completely shattered and then Lacinda, Iris, and Xavier walking out without injuries.

Nicki- ( Runs and picks up Xavier ) What happened to our house?

Lacinda- Alexander did this.

Tanisha- Daddy, who is Alexander?

Drake- He's your sister's ex boyfriend. Laya, I think we call the cops.

Lacinda- No! He will come back and kill me and my kids and boyfriend.

Nicki- Then, we have to move somewhere else.

Lacinda- Where? Another country?

Nicki- No, we have to move to a bigger house where all of us can live here and be together. Drake, get a realtor agent on the phone and we'll stay at a hotel for the night.

Drake- Ok ( Talks to the agent )

Nicki- Lacinda, go into the house and get all of the undamaged stuff.

Lacinda- Ok. ( Goes into the house )

Nicki- Tanisha and Iris, get into the car and play on yall tablets.

Tanisha and Iris- Ok. ( Goes into the car )

I just need to figure this out.