Keeping In Touch

Lacinda's P.O.V

I'm watching T.V with Jake, when all of a sudden, I hear a knock  at the door. When I look out the window, I see Alexander and he was knocking at my door. I put on my shoes and jacket and went outside to find out what did he want.

Lacinda- What do you want, Alex?

Alexander- Baby, I just want you back. ( Comes in for a hug )

Lacinda- ( Pushes him away ) I'm with Jake now. He's staying with me so we can raise our children.

Alexander- You pregnant?!

Lacinda- 6 months to be exact. Now, you can go back to Uharu and be with her.

Alexander- You know what?! When I come back, you will be sorry.

Lacinda- Ok, bye. ( Goes into the house )

Nicki's P.O.V

Me and Jhene have been out all night shopping, eating, and talking. It's now 9:38 and I'm just getting home.

Tanisha- ( Coming downstairs holding her pink Barbie doll ) Mommy, is that you?

Nicki- Yes, baby it's me. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Tanisha- I couldn't sleep without you and Daddy tucking me in. Tonight, it was just Daddy and it didn't feel like us being together.

Nicki- Oh, baby come here.

Tanisha- ( Walks over to Nicki and Nicki picks her up )

Nicki- You can sleep with me and Daddy tonight and then you will be okay. ( Carries Tanisha upstairs to her and Drake's room )

Drake- Nicki, where have you been?

Tanisha- Hi, Daddy.

Drake- Hey, Princess. ( Takes Tanisha from Nicki and puts her in their bed ) Goodnight.

Nicki- We love you, Tanisha. Good night.

Tanisha- Goodnight. ( Falls asleep in the bed )

Drake- ( Turning to Nicki ) So, where were you tonight?

Nicki- ( Changing into her pajamas, which is some underwear and a OVO shirt ) Well, me and Jhene went shopping and decided to reconnect as best friends again.

Drake- So, you mean to tell me that my baby mama and my fiance were friends?

Nicki- We were until she got pregnant by you.

Drake- Oh, ok.

Nicki- ( Getting into the bed ) Aubrey, let's go to bed and we'll talk about it in the morning.

Drake- Ok, goodnight Onika.

Nicki- Goodnight, Aubrey.