Advice and Labor Prt.2

Jake's P.O.V

It's been 7 hours ever since Lacinda has been home and I am getting worried. Zendaya has been missing her mommy and she's used to her being here instead of me.

Jake- ( Talking on the phone with ??? ) Hello......Yes, I am......Where is she?!......Ok, I'll follow your directions.....I'll meet you at the ocean bay.....Bye. ( Hangs up phone )

Tanisha- ( Walking in ) Hey, Brothy in law. What's wrong?

Jake- ( Handing Zendaya to Tanisha ) Here. I am going out somewhere and I will be back soon.

Tanisha- Ok.

Lacinda's P.O.V

Well, my Aunty Rihanna picked me up and she keeps talking about how sexy is my dad. That's nasty when you are the daughter of him. I just wanna puke thinking about it.

Rihanna- Oh, me and Drake had some good times until I started messing around with Chris and he caught in bed together. He dumped me and then after I had Xavier, Chris left me.

Lacinda- Well, it's kinda your fault . You knew that my dad and you were never going to last.

Rihanna- ( Sighs ) Well, you're right. But, I don't know how to get him off my mind.

Lacinda- Try dating someone other than my Dad.

Rihanna- Well, I can try. Thanks , Niece.

Lacinda- No problem.

Jake- ( Knocking on the car window  ) Lacinda, are you in there?

Lacinda- ( Rolling down the window ) Yes?

Jake- Why did your Aunt call me?

Lacinda- I left my phone and I asked her to tell my boyfriend that he needed to come get me. Bye Aunty! ( Gets out the car )

Rihanna- Bye, Laya. ( Drives away )

Jake- Come on. Let's go home. Tanisha is worried about her " Sissy ".

Lacinda- Ok.

Drake's P.O.V

Me and Nicki were sitting at home, just watching T.V. Nicki went to the bathroom 1 hour ago and never came out. I just went to the bathroom to check on her and she was screaming and crying in pain and I saw liquid down her leg.

Drake- ( Picking Nicki up and taking her to the car, then going back into the house getting Tanisha and Xavier to the car )

Tanisha- Mommy, are you okay?

Nicki- Mommy just feels sick a little bit.

Tanisha- Ok, but why is Daddy running back and forth in the house and acting crazy.

Nicki- Well, that's your dad.

Drake- ( Getting into the car ) Ok. We are all set to go.

Nicki- Hurry up, then. I am in so much pain.

Drake- Ok.

16 hours later.........

Doctor- Well, Mr and Mrs Grahmn. You have two healthy baby boys. Have you decided on a name?

Tanisha- Mommy, can I name the first one?

Nicki- Sure, Nisha.

Tanisha- His name is Zachary Jordan Grahmn.

Drake- That is actually a very good name.

Nicki- Well, the second one Aubrey Drake Grahmn Jr.

Drake- I like that name.

Tanisha- Daddy, we both know that you would like it.

Drake- I know, Princess. Now, can we leave?

Nicki- Ok.