Dealing With Drama

Lacinda's P.O.V

I'm at a carnival with my brother, Derrick and he is bring his bae, CiCi, which she don't like me because me and her sister, Kaelina, are best friends. We were having fun until this older guy came and he kinda looked like me.

Drake- Well, hi Lay Lay

Lacinda- Hi Dad. How are you?

Drake- Fine. Your mom told me that you are training to be a singer and I'm proud of you.

Lacinda- Thanks, Dad. Can we get on the new roller-coaster now?

Drake- ( Puts his arm around Lacinda ) Ok, but you scream first, I'm going to laugh at you so hard.

Lacinda- Ok, we'll see.

Nicki P.O.V

Nicki- ( On the phone with Umani, her sister ) I can't believe that Drake is being there for Laya.....Yes, I'm just sitting here....Mom and Dad are having a dinner?!.....GTG!!!

Lacinda&Drake- ( Entering Nicki's house )

Nicki- Great, you're here. Lacinda, get dressed. We have to go to my parents' house for dinner and I totally forgot again.

Lacinda- Otay. I'll be upstairs getting dressed.

Nicki- So Drake, how was the carnival. Did she like it?

Drake- ( Sitting down on Nicki's couch ) Yea, it was great and she wants to go again with you along.

NIcki- ( Putting on her accessorries ) Maybe, if I have time because I have a.....

Drake- ( Fake snoring )

Nicki- You know I can't fool with you.

( Knock on the door )

Nicki- Can you answer that for me, Drake?

Drake- Okay, sexy

Nicki- ( Rolling her eyes )

Drake- ( Opening the door )

???- Is Nicki here?

Drake- Hold on a sec. Yo Nicki, do you know this guy?

Nicki- ( Ran and slammed the door in ???'s face ) Drake, never open that door for him ever again!

Drake- Oh, so that's Safaree. You know you never told me what he looks like.

Nicki- That's because he always follows me around and he can't get over our breakup. I don't want you to get involved in this mess I've created.

Drake- Why is that? I can take him.

Nicki- I don't want him to get confused that me and you are together.

Drake- What if I want us to be together?

Nicki- That's never going to happen because you and me don't match up.

Drake- How do you know that?

Nicki- I just do. Stop being all up in my business!

Drake- ( Mumbling to himself ) At least I have time for my kids.

Nicki- What did you say?!

Drake- Nothing.

Nicki- No, I heard what you said and I want you to repeat it.

Drake- Well, at least I have time for my kids!

Nicki- I do have time for my daughter!

Drake- No you don't! You always have to be busy with work and you just let her do anything she wants. Sometimes I wish you could focus on her for once!

Nicki- Do you even know how she feels?

Drake- Yes, because these words came outta her own mouth!

Nicki- ( Starting to cry ) That's not true!

Drake- Yes, it is. She told me how you would do things without you and how you would forget her a lot.

Nicki- ( Crying on Drake's shoulder )

Drake- It's okay, baby. I got you no matter what.

Lacinda- Mom, Dad ready to go?

Nicki- Yea. Let's just go.