Chapter 4

After taking a break from watching the video for an hour the group was now back to continue watching.

When the video starts back a mercenary comes and takes Oliver out of his cage and leads him to a place where people were crowded around two people fighting. One of the men who was fighting was the man in the orange and black mask. The man in the mask was beating the other guy up pretty bad and by the time he was done, the other guy was dead.

"Looks like we have our next challenger." Fyres said as he looked at Oliver.

"Oh God, Ollie is going to get killed." Laurel said.

"Yeah, he is going to get the shit beat out of him." Tommy said.

"He will be able to hold his own within the next year or so." Sara said quietly, but everyone still heard her.

"You got to the island at some point, didn't you?" Laurel asked.

"I did, and he was definitely not this weak Oliver that he is now." Sara said, which made everyone happy.

Oliver was pushed into the ring, but Yao Fei spoke up and made sure that he was the one who was going to fight Oliver. Yao Fei did not take it easy on Oliver and then he finally put Oliver in a sleeper hold until it looked like he was dead. Some mercenaries took Oliver to a cliff overlooking a river and were about to push him in when Yao Fei stopped them.

"I will take care of this." Yao Fei said.

He walked to Oliver's body and touched his neck in a position that would make him wake up and put a map in his pocket and then pushed him into the water. Several minutes later Oliver woke up in the water and found that Yao Fei had left him a map and followed it to a crashed plane. When he walked inside, he was attacked by a man who he didn't know. Oliver said that Yao Fei sent him, and the man stopped attacking him. The man then gave him a sword to see if he was able to fight at all, which he was not. The man knocked him out and tied him up. When Oliver came to, the man asked why he shouldn't kill him.

"Because Yao Fei obviously sent me here to help you." Oliver said.

"You can't even fight. How are you supposed to help me?" the man asked.

"I don't know. I am just here because Yao Fei sent me." Oliver said.

"And where exactly is Yao Fei?" the man asked.

"He has joined the other side, but obviously not really, because he did save me so that I could come here." Oliver said.

"You are useless to me." The man said and Oliver knew that the man was about to kill him, so he dislocated his thumb and was able to get free of his bonds.

"You might not be useless after all. I mean someone who is willing to dislocate his bones to get out of bonds obviously has some uses." The man said and they shook hands.

"My name is Slade Wilson." Slade said.

"Oliver Queen." Oliver said.

"Well kid, there is a plane coming to this island in a couple of weeks and we will have to take the airfield to be able to get on that plane. I will train you the best I can in the amount of time that we have." Slade said.

"Ok, so when do we start?" Oliver asked.

"In the morning." Slade said.

"Well, I am glad Oliver has found someone that will help him out on the island." Thea said.

"Yeah, he seems like a nice guy after he finally realized that Oliver could be useful." Moira said.

"I actually get to see what Oliver saw in Slade. By the time that I had met him he wasn't this nice." Sara said.