Chapter 12

"Ok, so what is the reason that we are in Starling City? You have what you need from us." Oliver said.

"Mr. Queen, we only have one half of what we need the Alpha Omega bioweapon consist of two serums that need to be mixed together. We have the Alpha. We need the Omega so that we can keep it out of the hands of terrorists." Waller said.

"But you just said yourself that if they only have one half, they can't make the weapon, so what's the big deal?" Oliver asked.

"Someone will always find a way to engineer the Alpha part. If we have both under protection, then they don't know how to make either." Waller said.

"Ok, I see your point. So, what do we need to do?" Oliver asked.

"There is a man that works for your family's company that is corrupt. He works with the triad and he will set up the sale. You need to break into Queen Consolidated and get this man's files from the server." Waller said.

"Ok, that going to be hard, but it should be doable." Oliver said as he and Maseo left.

Oliver and Maseo were riding in a car and they pulled up outside of Queen Consolidated to wait for Mr. Wong to show up. (Can't remember the guys name so I just went with Mr. Wong.) While they were waiting Oliver was looking at the entrance of the building and he saw a girl walk out and get into a limo.

"Oh my God." Oliver said.

"You know who that is?" Maseo asked.

"Yeah, that would be my sister." Oliver said.

They both watched as the limo pulled off and drove away. Soon Mr. Wong showed up in his car. They got out and went to put a tracker on Wong's car. They returned to the car and left.

They found Thea at what looked to be Oliver and Robert's grave site. Thea talked to her brother for a few minutes, then Oliver and Maseo saw a guy walk up and sale Thea some drugs.

"Oh shit, Ollie knows that I use drugs." Thea said.

"I have been trying to straighten you out for years, Speedy. Maybe you will listen now." Tommy said.

"I know I need to quit. I just use them because of the bad place I am in, but now that I know Ollie is alive, I will try my best to quit." Thea said.

"I will send you somewhere if that is what you want." Moira said.

"I would like to try on my own first, but I will take you up on your offer if I can't do it by myself." Thea said and Moira nodded.

Tommy walks up and sends the dealer away and says, "Thanks for the card and you are not invited to my party tonight."

"Oh, come on Tommy." Thea said.

"The bouncers will be told not to let you in if they see you." Tommy said.

"Fine." Thea said.

Oliver and Maseo left to go get ready so that Oliver could break into QC that night.

When they arrived at QC, Oliver got into the building easily. He went to his father's office and was about to go to the computer when someone enter the office and went to put something on the desk. She looked at the picture of Oliver and his father and said, "You're cute. I mean you would be if you weren't dead." Oliver couldn't help but smile at this.

"Who is that girl?" Laurel asked.

"That's my mom." Mia said.

"She doesn't seem so bad. Maybe she has foot in the mouth syndrome, but everyone has that once in a while." Laurel said.