Chapter 17

Oliver is now in Russia and he is fighting a man that is a lot bigger than he is in what looks like an underground fight. It was an even fight. You could even go as far as saying that the other guy was maybe getting the best of Oliver. Then Oliver got a few hits in and he was able to take control of the fight. Oliver finally got the guy where he wanted him, and he put him in a choke hold and then proceeded to break the guy's neck.

Oliver meets a guy in a garage of some sort waiting for his prize money. "Here is your money." The guy said.

"I am not interested in money. I want to know where to find Kovar." Oliver said.

All of a sudden, a guy walks up from the other direction getting Oliver's attention. When he turned around someone snuck up behind him and get him with a taser. Oliver woke up and found that he was tied to a chair.

"You cost me a lot of money and you also killed my best fighter." The man said.

"Sorry, I just needed to get some information from someone." Oliver said.

"Like these people in this notebook of yours?" The man said.

"Put that back where you got it from." Oliver said.

"Why? You aren't going to need it." The man said as he pulled a gun and pointed it at Oliver's head.

The man shoots but the gun is knocked off course by another man. Oliver looks up to see his friend Anatoly. "You were just about to kill my friend." Anatoly said.

"He killed my best fighter." The man said.

"Leave us. I wish to talk to my friend alone." Anatoly said.

The man walked away with Oliver's list still in his hand. "Put my book down." Oliver said and the man did as he said and left the room.

"Oliver Queen, my favorite American. What are you doing here? I thought you were dead." Anatoly said.

"Not yet. I am looking for Kovar. I made a promise to someone and I intend to keep it." Oliver said.

"Then I should have just Victor kill you, because if you are going after Kovar you are as good as dead anyways." Anatoly said.

Anatoly walked up behind Oliver and dislocated his thumbs. This allowed Oliver to get free of his binds and then the two of them left the building.

"If you are going to face Kovar, you are going to need an army." Anatoly said.

"Well, I don't have one and how do you expect me to find one?" Oliver asked.

"You can always join Bratva." Anatoly said.

"Ok, what do I have to do to join?" Oliver asked.

"Come with me." Anatoly said.

They walked up to where a group of men were waiting for them and they all surrounded Oliver. "So, if I survive this then I am Bratva?" Oliver asked.

"No. You survive this then you have a chance to be in Bratva." Anatoly said as the men started to attack Oliver and they finally knocked him out.

"So, Ollie is going to be a part of the Russian Mob. Didn't see that coming. It doesn't surprise me that he went to Anatoly for help though." Sara said.

"I wonder what this will do to Ollie though?" Laurel asked.

"It will give him some good allies if he ever needs them though." Sara said.

When Oliver comes to, he is laying beside three other guys. They all look at each other wondering what was going on. A man walks in the room and says, "Ring the bell."