Chapter 9: A Familiar Place

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Classic laid down on the infamous green couch that they own ever since they took their first breath. He wrapped his arm around the pillow next to him, hugging it loosely as his mind projects in his thoughts what happened earlier. A blue blush creeps on his cheeks. With an embarrassed sigh, he buried his face on it 'whats wrong with mee?? geez, i should stop acting like this, im embarasing myself..!' burying his face deeper on the pillow, he thought 'he'll just leave eventually, i shouldn't get used to him being around me that much...' His grip loosened 'no matter how fun he is to be with..' His eye sockets slowly became heavy and his vision started to blur as well as his thoughts '..so why not have fun while he's still here?' And slowly, he fell asleep.

•••

An eerie memory hunts him "n-no..!" The suffucating dread, taking over his body "s-..stop.. i-it fcking hurts!" His unconscious body started to shake "b-boss.. no! p-please..!" Tears building up in his closed eye sockets "boss st-stop!" Red screamed as he sat up, panting heavily. His eye light was glowing, red magic smoking from it and his hand was clutching his red turtleneck shirt as hard as he can while his other hand is holding a sharp bone, ready to use it if he needs to. He was full of sweat and his body is trembling like crazy. Red's eye lights darted everywhere, looking for someone.
But it seems like no one was there.
Red realized he wasn't in that place anymore, he took deep breaths to try to calm down his breathing "s-sht.. ya really.. broke me huh.." Red glared at the floor "i fcking hate you.." He wiped the tears in his eye sockets and cheekbone and put the sharp bone away but then, he heard a harsh knock on the door making him flinch. And because of instincts, he immediately used a shortcut to teleport outside the house. Red landed face first on the snow. He quietly mumbled cusses under his breath before sitting up, looking around the place, his body feels weak and heavy. The place looks so familiar to him. He's in a place that seems to be always snowing, just, forever snow.

Snowdin? What the fck am i doing here?!

The place is completely empty and quiet. Red made a confused face but soon realizing he's back in the original universe's Snowdin because of his stupid instincts. How fun is that. Red looked behind him, a house that looks like his, only lighter, must be the Classic's house. He finally stands up from the ground covered in snow, and walks towards his-well, The Classic's door, tripping in the process. He tried opening it but of course, it was locked. Great, now he needs to walk all the way to where the barrier was. With a sigh in annoyance, he began walking.

His body still feels heavy and weak, maybe its from his injuries? anyway walking for like, a mile is gonna be very painful. The snow crunches below his shoes but, thats the only sound he can hear. The silence was so.. deafening.
It's like, someone committed a genocide here and left.
Well at least he can teleport now right? Unfortunately, he can only use it once because he is still a little low on "magic fuel" and also, he still feel a little weak after accidentally using one. He continued walking while looking around the place in case someone decided to jump and attack him. Red has a lot of disturbing and unpleasant memories in his Snowdin and being here, all alone, makes his anxiety grow strong. Walking through the familiar place didn't took longer than he thought he would, maybe because he was on guard and always looking around? but when he reach the end of the said place, he felt his legs give up and he suddenly collapsed in the middle of Snowdin and Waterfall, cursing out loud. With a loud huff, he rest his body on the wall and wonders what time it is above this mountain. Red looked back at the snowy place. He realized that, in that place, there was no dust. And yeah, differentiating monster's white dust and snow sounds impossible but being used to seeing it, made Red at expert at it. The place was so clean and it doesn't have the same dread feeling it has in his universe. Red let his body relax for a while, he doesn't know how long it passed nor does he care. He played with the snow for a while, waiting for his legs to work. He drew the shape of a mustard on the snow and thought: 'i never had this for a while, wonder if classic might have one-' His eye sockets widened 'right..! classic! i wonder whats happenin' ta that jerk..' He might be worried 'nah, he wouldn't, and, why would he?' Because he's your friend? 'a friend? is he though? can i trust him?' Of course you can 'i dont trust ya, ya might just be some crazy voice waiting to posses my body' Said the man who's talking to the voices in his head 'wait, so im you? am i going crazy?' What do you mean im you..? Your.. talking to your self so.. yes? 'so does that mean im thinking about trusting that weirdo?' Pretty much, yeah 'hmm, he does seemed trustworthy, maybe i can trust that guy, and if he betrays or hurt me, than im just gonna hurt him twice harder' Great plan 'i know'
After sometime talking to himself, he eventually got bord. He try finding something interesting to look at or think about but, nothing sparked his interest. He let out a sigh, his mind wondering back to Classic. He wonders why that skeleton is always so calm about (almost) everything. How come he didn't react differently when he saw him? Doesn't seeing yourself makes ya wanna question your existence? or at least get scared? Classic wasn't scared tho, its like seeing an AU of himself is already a usual thing for him. Maybe he already has "AU friends" or some sht. That wont be surprising, Classic is so chill and friendly, that every AU could be his friend.

Red looked at nothing in particular. He feels a little sleepy now, so he thinks taking a quick nap wont hurt.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

yes, i know, this short chapter took a month and im sorry to keep ya'll waiting.

Since the holidays are over, i will be having school again and yeah, more less new chapters.

Anywho, see ya in the next chap!