Chapter 19: His past

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

"OH THANK GOODNESS! YOU'RE BACK!" Red fiddles with his fingers "..y-yeah sorry for pushing yer hand away-" He was cut off by Papyrus giving him a hug making him flinch "NO, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. I WAS WORRIED I MADE YOU UPSET!" Red looked up, a little surprised "no i wasn't.." Papyrus let go "..BUT YOU LOOKED SCARED.." Red's ears went down, remembering the reason why he ran "..i-i was.. i thought i made ya mad.." Papyrus shook his head "DON'T YOU WORRY RED, A SMALL ACT LIKE THAT WON'T MAKE ME MAD.. BESIDES, IT WAS MY FAULT THAT STARTLED YOU" "but-" Papyrus shushed him before he could say anything else, and pat him on his head and smiled "IT'S ALRIGHT RED.." Red stood there, he can feel the tears crawling their way to his eye sockets but he kept them in. Papyrus noticed the clock, he remembered that he has to go somewhere important "WELL, I HAVE SOMEPLACE TO BE.." Papyrus walked to the door and grabbed his bag "I WILL BE BACK AROUND..." He dragged the word 'around' while estimating what time he'd be back "MAYBE 3? I'M NOT SO SURE.. BUT I'LL TRY TO BE QUICK, GOODBYE NOW!" Classic waved his hand to his brother "see ya paps" The door closed with a click.

Classic walked past him and towards the kitchen "hey red, ya hungry?" Red went back to his senses and sat down on the couch "no, not really.." Classic shrugged his shoulders, grabbing a bottle of ketchup then sitting beside him "sooo uhh, we need to talk"

Red already knew its something to do with his stupid nightmares. A defeated sigh escaped his mouth "..and it's about my nightmares?" Classic nods his head "look, i know you're not comfortable with talking about 'feelings and sht' just like you said, but im really worried and i just really want to help you.." Red looked away as Classic continued "..but if your not gonna talk then, i don't know what to do but sit here and watched you suffer and i don't want that..! i never did.." Red mumbled his answer "..alright" Classic looked up, is he finally gonna tell us? "..i'll tell you.." He nervously fiddles with his fingers, he has tried running away from his past and trying his hardest to forget it but it just keeps hunting him, so there's one thing he can do and he knows what it is.

"m..my papyrus.. d.. died when i left my u-universe.."

Mt. Ebott, 20XX

Universe: Underfell

Footsteps echoed throughout the mysterious room. It feels like time has slowed down, and it feels like it's been forever since the accident happened.

'Stupid cat.. If I only threw that thing into the core then non of this would've happened!'

Irritation and anger are present around his aura, and it seems like he won't be calming down anytime soon.

'And why on earth would a dead cat appear on my table?! If I find out that she is behind this, I might as well murder her."

He decided to wait and sit down on his spinny chair, worrying won't do anything at this point. He took a deep breath and let it out as he closed his eyes. However, his eyes snapped back wide open when he heard a thud on one of the containers.

'Seems like the smaller one is finally awake, I can run some tests and a few check-ups to see what else changed..'

Inside the container is a young broken skeleton, cracks are running down his right eye socket, due to the other accident that happened. It was unintentional, I swear. The smaller one just happens to annoy the HIM while he is under a lot of stress and pressure and it was just not the right time.

The skeleton inside the container kept knocking harshly and asking why he was here. The scientist sighed in annoyance "Shut up or I'll leave you here." The skeleton did as told, glaring at his every movement.

Once he was free, the skeleton named 'Sans' covered himself using the hospital gown that Dr. G gave him. While doing so, he noticed something fluffy on his head and back, that's when the flashbacks came, but it wasn't that clear and he still doesn't understand what's happening.

"I thought you have figured it out by now." Sans rolled his eye light "i obviously didn't" Dr. G sighed "Because of the recklessness of a certain someone, you now have the genes and traits of a cat" Sans was caught off guard by this, after all, he had never seen a cat his whole life other than these boring walls and scary cages "..fcking great."

• To be continued •

Eeyyy school's over =D
Btw, nice guess XxNullStudiosxX

Eeyyy school's over =D Btw, nice guess XxNullStudiosxX

but Edge wasn't the one stalking Paps that day.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)