Chapter 11: A fight

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Two creatures stand before him, Undyne and Alphys. Anxiety crawling back to him, whispering horrible thoughts, ideas and scenarios in his head. Their familiar faces bring unpleasant memories back in his universe. They did a lot of things to him. A lot of unforgivable things..

They are all the same~

They will hurt you too~

They will torture you like they did before~

Red anxiously took a step back, his body shivering, not from the coldness of the place, but from
f e a r . . .

"Come on! The skeletons are worried sick for you. They've been searching for ya for the whole day!" Undyne puts her arms behind her neck, casually waiting for Red to go with them, completely oblivious to whats happening to him. Alphys nods her head in agreement. But the voices were getting louder. He was slowly drowning in the ocean wave of darkness. He began trembling.

Fight for yourself~

Seek revenge~

Kill them while you have the chance~

Undyne received no response. She looked back at Red, who's looking on the floor, seemingly lost in his thoughts. She snapped her fingers a couple of times so he would snap out of it "Hey! Did you hear me? Come on your wasting time here!"

Your wasting time here Red~

Do it~!

Attack them~!

Red's breathing became uneven. Alphys noticed this and lightly tugged Undyne's shirt, mumbling a few worried words.

What's the matter Red~?

Too much of a pussy~?

Guess their words were right after all~

Undyne nods her head in agreement, and whispers something back, then turning to face Red again "Hey! Are you deaf?! You can hear me right?!" Alphys backed far away from the two.

Don't you want justice~?

Are you scared~?

Did you forgot what they did to you~?

e..enough! sh-shut up!

Undyne tried approaching him, slowly making her way towards him "Hey! Don't you wanna come with us? Were helping you here dammit!"

"Helping you"~?

Teheheh~ how pathetic can you be~?

Oh wait~ your just a pet right~?

im not! shut the fck up!!

Hmm~? Are you sure your not?

Just follow your master~ PET~

d..dont fcking touch me!! g-get away from me!!

Helpless pet~