[18]

They're filming a live... But I... I wanna join in too... And I need some water...

Chan sees me watching and I call over to him timidly. "Can I come in?"

"NO NEVER!" I pout and he chuckles as I barge inside. "Too bad." I grab a glass of water and watch everyone walk around the kitchen as I sip my water. I clean the glass and put it away before walking up to a Han in dispair. "What you doing?"

"Trying to flip- WoOaAh!" I smile as I hug his back and watch his cute panicked self try to flip the omelette. I take the spatula from him when he starts to get frustrated and then take the pan from him tok before flipping the omelette on the first try. "WOAH. MUM!" I stroke the back of his hair with a gentle smile and hold out the spatula for him but he chuckles and steps back. "No thank youuu~"

"But I don't know what we're making?"

"I was just making some omelettes as a side dish whilst the others do the other stuff."

"O h. Okay." Han smiles as I start cooking the omelettes for him and Minho peaks over my shoulder to check on me and my heart thumps harder when I see his face right next to mine. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. How was your day?"

"Good..." I put another omelette on a plate and shiver when he strokes his hand up my back. And then freeze when he smirks at me. "What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"I dId NoThInG." He smiles and rests his right hand on my right waist and his chin on my left shoulder. "Okay~" I clench my jaw and Chan smiles at the unusual cuddling from Minho whilst I try to ignore the fact he's touching my waist and I'm very ticklish there. I close my eyes as I wait for the omelette to cook and rest the side of my head on his gently. "DON'T SLEEP WHILST COOKING YOU HoOlIgAn!" Chan takes my spatula from me and I chuckle as they all push me out. "You can't cook anymore!"

"I wAsN't SlEePiNg!"

"YUH HUH." I chuckle and sit down next to I.N who's trying to peel some potatoes. "WAIT WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST." I.N chuckles at my pout as I get up and walk over to the sink. I roll up my right sleeve and go to roll up my left but stop when I remember the bandages on my left arm. So I leave my sleeves alone and decide to dificultly wash my hands with them down instead. "Put your sleeves up messy." Chan grabs my left sleeve and I panic on the inside but on the outside I giggle and pull my sleeve down more before he can lift it up. "No I'm done now."

"But you're cooking you weirdo!"

"I cAn CoOk WiTh My SlEeVeS dOwN." He stops when he sees the edge of a bandage and puts my sleeve back down. "Okay..." I go back to helping cook until it comes to plating it up and disappear out of the cameras view.

I'm sure their fans don't want to see me, so I'll wait until the live is done.

I disappear into Chans bedroom and grab some soju from my backpack before turning on my laptop and watching a movie whilst drinking. Felix comes in five minutes later and I look up at him innocently. "What you doin baby lion?"

"...I'm just watching a movie... Why what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong dummy." He sits down next to me and I look at him confused. "Why aren't you in the lounge?"