[34]

"Hyung I need to talk."

"I can't Kei I'm sorry."

"I-I'll be quick it's just one question." He sighs and looks unintentionally annoyed. "Okay shoot." My mood sinks and I look away from him. "Nevermind..."

"Okay." He runs off and I sit down next to my backpack. Dad has three days off work now so I just practice in the room all day and night until Stray Kidz come in the next day.

Chan... I need to talk to him but he hasn't been messaging me at all lately and he always looks so stressed...

I start teaching and running through dance moves when I get a phone call. "Hello Jeon Keiko?"

"Yup."

"Your delivery is here."

"Thank you." I hang up and turn off the music. "Break time."

"Break time? We never usually have break time?"-Hyunjin-

"You do today." He smiles as I wall out and I go to the back of the company building before grabbing the takeout from the delivery man and walking back to the practice room. "Dig in." I put the KFC stuff down and they all take like moths to flame as they start stuffing their faces. I slip put of the room when I feel my feelings rising and the anxiety makes me feel sick. I make it to the toilets just in time before vomiting into one of them. I pant as I sit on the floor and clean out my mouth as I try to stay awake and not overreact. My head hurts so bad I could vomit just from the pain and tiredness mixing together. My phone goes off and I jump out of my skin before realising Minho is ringing me and answering eight away. "What's wrong? Did I not buy enough fries?"

"No everything's good, thank you. Where are you?"

"Just getting a drink."

"From a toilet bowl?" I hang up and he kicks the stall door. "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME."

"Ugh." I flush the toilet and he looks at me worried as I stand up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Why do people keep asking that?" I mumble as I walk out and he grabs my arm as he walks next to me. "Did you get any sleep?"

"..."

"Kei."

"I don't have time for sleep."

"But you need to sleep. You're doing just as much work as we are with your other job, choreographing and co-producing."

"No I don't." He looks at me very confused and I smile as I grab his hand. "Just no? Just nO i DoN't?"

"...Yes."

"And what's your reason for that-?"

"Let's just go." I drag him behind me and he sighs. "I'm not going to stop talking about it. I'll just talk about it in front of the others instead-"

"There's nothing to tell about hyung. I haven't slept. It's fine. I'm fine. Everything's normal. Let's go." I walk off by myself and he follows next to me. "Is that why you bought us all dinner and hid in the bathroom?"

"I didn't hide in the bathroom."

"Really? Because you left straight away. So something's wrong-"

"Hyung please! Nothing is wrong!"

"Mhm." I walk inside the practice room and make sure Minho eats too before putting the leftovers to the side and standing up. We all start practising again but I make sure it's a bit lighter this time so they don't feel hindered by the food they just ate. We finish another session and I'm about to sink into blankness whilst they're leaving but Minho grabs my hand and starts dragging me with them. "W-what are you doing?"

"You're coming with us."

"Why?"

"You just are." He drags me along with him and I look at him confused as he takes me to their MV shooting.