[29]

Wolf:
I have some clips from todays haunted house trip with Kei~
(Kei is Jimin)

Cat:
😂😂

Koala:
Is his throat okay after that much screaming? 😂

Me:
I'm
Broken
Why would you send that
Betrayal is occurring

Minho:
You lost brain cells during that too?😮

Me:
🙃

Minho:
Oh?

~

I sigh and Chan looks up from his phone. "He's like this normally, you didn't do anything."

"I know but I already told him to be gentle with me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm A fRaGiLe HuMaN bEiNg AnD I DoNt LiKe PeOpLe I lIkE tReAtInG mE lIkE i KiLlEd ThEiR cAt EvErY sEcOnD." I look at my food genuinely sad as I put some meat on the grill for Chan. "...How much do you like Minho?"

"Hm?" I hum with a fragile tone and he pokes the side of my head so I look at him. "How much do you like Minho?"

"I don't know... Normal amount I guess."

"But do you like him how you like me?"

"...Well I like you and him differently because you're different people."

"But the type of like." I go quiet as I think about it and Chan flips the meat for me when I start spacing out.

I mean the type of like is different actually. I like them both the same amount but if Chan smells my neck then I don't panic. But I panic and get ticklish when Minho even touches my shoulders.

Chan puts the meat on my plate so I make him a lettuce wrap and put it on his plate. "Oh thank you~" I smile a tiny bit as he eats it but I blank out as well. "Kei? What you thinking about?"

"I like you both the same but it's different with Minho?" I look at Chan with a confused expression. "Like a crush?"

"What?" Chan finishes his mouthful and tries to remember that I'm clueless in regard to the LGBTQ+ community. "Like how a girl and a guy likes each other? Guys can also like each other like that too."

"I-I don't like him like that?"

Not that I would know anyway. This is the first time I've had any friends, you can imagine that I've never been in a relationship before.

"I was just wondering and opening your mind." I chuckle a tiny bit. "What do you mean?"

"Well you don't really know much about that other stuff. Like boys who like boys and girls who like girls and girls who like both and so forth."

"I know about lesbians. And, uh, twinks?"

"LSNDKWS DON'T SAY THAT."

"What? Why? That's what a boy who likes boys is called isn't it?"

"NO. WELL. I mean. Sorta. But that's like..."

"What?"

"Uh. Like in the bedroom? A bottom?"

"O h."

"Yeah. But the twink is always really submissive and stuff."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"...Ew."

"No not ew." I look at him confused on how to feel and he puts a wrap in my mouth. "It's confusing and you can think that the boy on boy sex stuff is gross, sure, that's your opinion. But if you see two guys that are in a relationship holding hands then it's not ew-"

"I juft meant the sexft part." I speak with my mouth full when I can tell he's getting worked up and he chuckles when I start choking on my food. "Please don't die from a lettuce wrap." I swallow the food quickly and speak straight away. "But what are guys who like guys called if it's not twinks?" He chuckles and explains for me. "If you're a guy and you like other guys then you're gay. It you're a girl and you like other girls then you're a lesbian and if youre a guy that likes guys AND girls then you're Bisexual. And the same for a girl who likes other girls and guys."

"Mm..."

"What you thinking?"

"...I should be practising right now." He chuckles and strokes my long hair when I angrily slurp some of my jajangmyeon. "No you shouldn't, you deserve a break."

Do I? Deserve a break? I don't really like breaks though. I like working.

We finish our food and head back to the Stray Kidz house and I head into Minho's room straight away. "I've got something for you." I sit down next to Minho on his bed. "I don't want it." I frown and poke his belly but he slaps my thigh and I finally get annoyed at him. "Stop hitting me and look up you idiot!!"

"What did you just call me?" I clench my jaw and chuck the tickets at his face when he looks up before getting up and leaving the bedroom. He looks at the tickets and frowns when he sees two tickets to the movie he wanted to see so badly in the cinemas in 3D. I sigh and hug Chan. "I gotta go."

"It didn't go well?"

"No. But I need to go home anyway to have a shower and a nap before we have more recordings to do."

"Okay well I'll see you later."

"Mm." He pats my back before I walk out of the house and Minho walks into the lounge confused. "Where's Kei?"

"He left. He's gotta go relax before later."

"Oh..." Minho sighs and walks back into his bedroom before messaging me. I don't read his text message though and get in the taxi I called quickly.