[30]

"You didn't reply to my messages."

"I was busy." Minho frowns even more and yanks me into a closet suddenly. I look at him shocked when he pulls me against a desk and shuts the door behind him quickly. I.N looks around confused as to where we went but ignores it and heads inside the production room anyway. "What's your problem?" He raises an eyebrow at my tone. "What's my problem?"

"Yes. What's your problem? I know you're like this with everybody but I don't like being treated like I tortured you your entire life." He sighs and looks away from me. "I was just annoyed that you didn't invite me out too..."

"No one else came though?"

"I know but still... Thank you for the tickets."

"It's fine... Take I.N with you."

"No I wanna take you with me."

"That would be a waste of a ticket."

"Don't be-"

"I'm blind Minho. Legally anyway... Everything is overly bright and I can only see one foot in front of me clearly before it all starts getting blurry." The shocked expression on his face makes me uncomfortable so I slip out of the closet and sit down inside the production room. Minho sits down next to me as I'm speaking with Chan and puts a hand on my thigh before gently stroking my thigh with his thumb. I gulp a little but ignore it and keep on speaking amongst the screaming. "But I think it'd work better with I.N as the backing track."

"You're just saying that because you're too nervous."

"...StIlL i ThInK i.N wOuLd SoUnD bEtTeR." He chuckles. "Would you really not care if you put your nerves before the sound of this song?"

...

I sigh as I stand up and walk into the recording room. I put on some headphones and speak into the microphone. "I hope you know I hate you hyung."

"I know~"

"Okay well... Let's do Changbins rap first and then the chorus's." Everyone stops screaming when they hear me speak through the speakers and my heart starts pounding when I see everyone looking at me. So I simply look straight ahead of me and make sure the headphone are over only one ear as Chan starts playing the song. I rap Changbins bit along with his voice but in a higher pitch until his rap part is over. Straight after I'm finished with the rap I try to talk but am interrupted. "Now let's do the-"

"THAT WAS AMAZING KEI?!" I look away from Changbin and mumble into the microphone as my ears go red. "D-do the chorus's..."

"Look at his ears~!" Minho teases me and I panic into the microphone. "ShUt Up." He smiles and Chan chuckles as he plays the first chorus and I put in some ad-libs. I take off the headphones when I'm done and Chan speaks. "Ah ah ah not yet. Give me something juicy."

"Juicy?"

"Yes." I clear my throat as I step up to the mic and act like I'm going to do something serious just when- "Banana boat. Du duu~ Dududu~" Chan gives a fed up expression as I giggle and put the headphones down. I walk back into the room and tap Minho's shoulder before pointing to the recording room. "Go on, you first."

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

"Your co-producer and choreographer this comeback."

"..."

"Go on kitty cat." He sulks as he mopes inside and everyone looks at me shocked as to how Minho didn't kill me. But he didn't have a go at me because he found what I just did incredibly confusing to him and tried to hide it by acting like a baby.

Minho is probably the most nervous person in the group when it comes to recording sessions so I always want to do him first so that he doesn't have enough time to think about getting worked up.

He sings his lines perfectly so we can move on straight away and when he comes back inside he sits back down next to me and puts his hand on my thigh again.

Again.

And he starts stroking my thigh with his thumb or playing with the strings on the holes in my skinny jeans. So I spend the rest of the recording session trying to not get distracted by where his hand is going and by the end of it I am mentally exhausted.