[31]

Me:
Am I gay?

Wolfie:
I might need context Kei 😂

Me:
Minho kept on rubbing my thigh earlier and I got hard

Wolfie:
Are you attracted to him?

Me:
I mean he's hot but I wouldn't kiss him or any other guy?

Wolfie:
Then you're not gay if you aren't attracted to guys
Plus that's just something us guys do sometimes to annoy someone
Hyunjin does it to Changbin all the time

Me:
Oh
And that's not gay?

Wolfie:
Well Hyunjin doesn't love Changbin or is attracted to him so he does it only to annoy him

Me:
So I'm not gay?

~

Chan looks up from his phone and gets out of his bed before laying down next to me on the floor and whispering. "Are you attracted to men?"

"I don't think so?"

"Then you aren't gay. Don't worry about it Kei. Even if you were it's not a bad thing it'd just makes things a bit harder for you."

"Okay... I told Minho I'm blind..."

"YOU'RE WHAT?" I go quiet when Changbin and Felix sit up and they both look at me wide eyed. I sink into my covers and Chan smiles as I hide next to him. "Do you want to tell them?"

"You can...?"

"Okay. Well he's legally blind so everything is blurry except one foot in front of him which is in focus."

"But how? I mean how have you been teaching us choreography? How did you perform on stage? How do you know what camera to look at?"-Felix-

"I'm still a human you know."

"No I know I just-"

"I can see that you're sat up and your face is panicked because I see your eyebrows are high and your eyes look bigger. I can learn choreography usually on a phone so I watch it and then record myself when I practice and then watch it back and repeat and I can teach choreography because I know what the dance would look like when done if it was blurry. I can still see the cameras on stage, I'm not colourblind suddenly, if anything the colours are way too vibrant sometimes that's why I have to wear sunglasses sometimes in summer."

"...Kei."

"I'm tired." Felix flops on top of me and I wheeze a bit before Changbin jumps on top and I really wheeze. "Oh my gods it's an elephant."

"YAH." I chuckle and laugh in pain when they both start wiggling around and Chan jumps on top of Changbin. "NOoOONhObndhasknHgsjshdnds." They get off one by one and I just stare at the ceiling before letting out a small sigh. Felix chuckles and hugs my side. "So basically you're a genius and you've been hiding it from us?"

"No- I'm not- I wasn't hiding it, no one asked."

"What about Minho?"

"Well I had to tell him he was gonna waste a cinema ticket on me."

"Wait you can't watch movies can you?! What about that time when we were all watching a movie on the tv?! Why didn't you say anything then?"

"...Because you all wanted to watch a movie. It's not like I was gonna come out and say yo by the way I'm blind so I can't watch a movie but you guys go ahead." Felix chuckles and I sigh. "What about the zombies-?"

"OKAY THEY WERE BLURRY ZOMBIES AND EVERYTHING WAS RED FELIX! TELL ME THAT WOULDN'T MAKE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS IF YOU SAW A BLURRY THING COVERED IN BLOOD COMING AFTER YOU?!" He laughs at my accent and I just pout as I continue talking in pouty Busan satoori. "PlUs ChAnNiE-hYuNg WaS sCaReD tOo."

"Pff not as scared as you."

"AgAiN, tHeY wErE bLuRrY mOnStErS aNd ThEn EvErY tImE tHeY gOt ClOsE iT's LiKe A jUmPsCaRe!"

"Oh true that would be scary." I sulk as I hide in Changbin's chest and he chuckles. "Now you like me?"

"No." He whines and I look up at him with a smile before burying my face in his tank top again. Felix kisses the back of my head before getting up and laying down in his own bed. "Night."

"Night..." I speak tiredly and fall asleep straight away whilst hugging Changbin. "Are you asleep?" Changbin looks down and sees me asleep so he gets out of my hug and puts the covers over me. He gets in his bed and chuckles when he sees that I've already messed up the covers and I'm hugging them inbetween my arms and legs.