[69]

"I knew he'd be in here." Chan walks inside the recording studio and his plan of getting me to leave with him right now changes when he sees me in the recording booth and hears me trying to sing something. "Let's get it started, yoru ni tokete-" I stop the music and close my eyes as I try to focus on my voice and repeat myself. "Let's get it started, yoru ni tokete. Yoru. Yoru. Yoru ni tokete. Tokete." I sigh and clear my throat before singing up to the chorus without the music to gather myself again.

Okay... That sounds a lot better then before...

"One more time-"

"THE FUCK!" I jump out of my skin and Chan chuckles evilly. "I wanna hear it again!"

"NoO! It'S nOt FiNiShEd YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE eVeN hEaRd ThAt!" I walk out and he smiles. "But it sounded really nice Kei."

"...How much did you even hear?"

"The bit you just did."

"...I just need a few minutes to put everything away and then it'll be free."

"I'm not here to record stuff I'm here to tell you to go home and sleep. We've got a lot to do later."

"I'm not tired yet."

"You will when we get back."

"Hyung-"

"Let's go Kei."

"But-"

"Nope-"

"CAN YOU HELP ME FIRST?"

"You want me to help you??"

"Well my brain isn't working again and I can't fucking sing anymore apparently."

"I'll help you if you want Kai." He pats my shoulder when he sees me getting annoyed and sits down. "Only for ten minutes though and then we're going home. Deal?"

"Deal." I sigh and walk back into the recording room. "Your feel is cheeky and fun I'm guessing?" I grin so he takes that as a yes. "What do you need help with?"

"I don't know just general help. I can't do both things right now."

"Okay. PRODUCER BANG CHAN ACTIVATE." I chuckle a tiny bit and we start working on it. It goes a lot better now that I have someone helping me who's brain isn't failing and I get the first few bits leading up to the chorus recorded. "You happy with that?"

"Yeah that's good... It needs some auto tune on it."

"It's been ten minutes Kai." I sigh. "Yeah." I save everything before unplugging my laptop from the system and putting it away in my backpack. "Les go. I have a surprise for you at home."

"What kind of surprise?"

"A tasty one." I look at him with a suspicious expression as we walk out and I'm pleasantly surprised when I get home and see what I think are corn dogs on the coffee table(pic).

" I look at him with a suspicious expression as we walk out and I'm pleasantly surprised when I get home and see what I think are corn dogs on the coffee table(pic)

"Here is your box sir."

"Thank you~ How do I eat these?"

"They're just corn dogs."

"I know but I've never had them before."

"...What? You've never had corn dogs before?"

"No. I mean I've never been anywhere for corn dogs."

"Oh well you're in luck then because I got all kinds." I laugh at him and he smiles. "One normal corndog, one normal with squid ink, one half mozzarella and half sausage and the others are potato mozzarella."

"Oooooo I'm hungies." He chuckles and I sit down on the couch next to him as we both pig out with the corndogs. I fall asleep on his shoulder and he has to force his eyes open as he puts everything away and wakes me up. "Bed time Kei."

"Hm?"

"You fell asleep on the sofa." I look around confused and he goes to help me up but I stand up for him and need guiding to my bed because I'm still asleep and very confused. "Sleepy time Kei."

"Oh..." I lay down on my bed and he puts the duvet over me before leaving my already passed out self to sleep.