[25]

"Hyung?" Minho looks at me and I forget what I was going to say when his face gets extremely close to mine and he hugs my head closer to him roughly(gif).

I sigh as I stay quiet and look at my hands a little lost. I play with the end of my sleeves as everyone talks until I remember what I was going to say. "Ah! Do we have the...!" Minho puts his hand over my mouth gently and I realise I just cut Changbin off in the middle of a serious line. "Sorry, sorry." They all laugh as Minho hugs me into him and I smile embarrassed as I apologise. "Sorry..." Changbin continues as Minho shines the brightest smile at me. I space out throughout the rest of the vlive and get a phone call when it's finished. "Kei-"

"Is she okay?"

"Kei-"

"Dad."

"...She's fine. I just wanted to know if you were okay?"

"Bye."

"Kei?"

"GOOD BYE."

"Kei please-!" I hang up on dad and put my phone on silent as I sigh. I put my phone in my pocket as I turn around and ignore everyone staring at me in shock from my angry tone and accent. "I'll see you tomorrow Chan."

"Yeah... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I sound more pissed off then sad as I walk out of the practice room and walk up to the head office. It takes me a while to find it but once I'm there I anxiously knock on the door. "Come in?" JYP sounds confused before I open the door and smiles. "Keiko."

"I uh wanted to give you my CV and apply for the manager position for Stray Kidz." He sighs and seems disappointed as I hand him my CV. "Keiko you're fitted to be a kpop idol not a manager for one."

"That doesn't matter."

"Please just give being a trainee a chance."

"I can't..." He sighs again and the disappointment makes me feel like I need to give him a proper reason. "Sir I'm sorry but I've gotten too attached to them all. I'm not the best person and being around them helps ease the pain I'm in- If I do ever get a job here it... I'm sorry... But... Here's my CV anyway..." I sound defeated as he takes my CV from me. "Keiko I'll say it again... Very few people have a natural polished talent like you do. I'm telling you now that if you ever change your mind about becoming a trainee or idol then I will be open to it."

"Thank you..."

Dammit. He'd be open to it. I've fucked myself over by even meeting Stray Kidz... But I wouldn't have it any other way though... I mean I can live without them. I think I can. I'm pretty sure...

"Sorry are you- Kei?" I snap out of it and look at Hyunjin confused. "What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just walked into you."

"Oh..." I feel sick as I blank out again and Hyunjin pats my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm sure..." I start walking away and stop when my eyesight goes dark and I see stars shooting around.

Why is this happening now? Does my body just want everyone to see me as an attention seeker?

"You're not okay."

"No I am I'm fine." My legs feel weak as I squeeze my eyes shut. Luckily Hyunjin can read me so well because he puts my arm around his shoulders just before my legs give out. "You can come to our place for a bit..." I dont fight it because I can barely stand up right now so he helps me out of the building and into one of their cars. "Kei!" Changbin's happy tone turns concerned when he sees Hyunjin helping me into the car. "Kei?"

"Mm?"

"What's going on?"-Changbin-

"Hyunjin's being paranoid."

"He nearly passed out."-Hyunjin-

"You nearly passed out?!"-Han-

"He's being dramatic-"-Me-

"WiLl YoU sToP? yOu CoUlD'vE hUrT yOuRsElF, yOu WeRe RiGhT nExT tO sOmE sTaIrS!"

"And that would've been bad?" I whisper as I sit down comfortably. "HM?"

They didn't hear me... Good...

"I can't just go to your guys' house anyway. I need to go home."

"We can tell your dad it's fine-"-Chan-

"Not it's not fine because he goes to work this morning and mum can't be left alone so I need to go home." Chan frowns when he remembers my mother but puts on a smile to make me feel better because I'm clearly stressed. "We can take you home then Kei. Don't worry." I sigh and he puts a hand on my thigh before I give the driver my address and he drives us there. Chan gets out of the car with me and walks up to the front of the apartment door before grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. "You haven't done anything have you?" His voice comes out worried and I look away from him as I get out of his grip. "No." He can tell it's a lie and steps closer as I open the front door. "Please go to the doctors Kei. Therapy could help!"

"Sh!"

"Is that you sweetie?" I clench my jaw and look at mum worried as she walks over. "Please just give it a chance."

"No I'm fine. I don't need any help, it's my own fucking body I'll do what I want with it." I walk inside quickly and shut the door as my head goes fuzzy.