Today's the "Date"

I woke up at like 10 and I went to the kitchen an served myself a bowl of cereal.

I soon got a message from Kaminari. (Requested by @simps_x I'm pretty sure this isn't what you wanted but if I did this differently, I'd have a lot of rewriting that do)

—————————
⚡️Pikachu⚡️

Hey sunshine *3^)/~♡
⚡️Pikachu⚡️:

Hey Kaminari what's up? :)
:Me

Oh right!
I wanted to know if you still wanted to go to our date!
Soo ummm
Do you?
⚡️Pikachu⚡️:

Of course! c( ⁰ ⁰ )
:Me

Alright then see you in a bit! (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)♥︎
⚡️Pikachu⚡️:

See ya! (〃▽〃)
:Me

—————————

I only agree to go on this "date" from a deal but is he worried I'd cancel last minute?

Kaminari is a sweet guy an I have to admit it, I've been growing feelings for him, I may or may not have a slight crush on Kaminari...

I haven't told Katsuki or Izu, shoot I have told any of the girls yet. I'll just let them know when they ask I guess.

I went to the living room to watch a movies or two and enjoy my cereal before my "date" with Kaminari sense it was at 6.

Mom came out of her room trying to scramble her things and try to go to work.

I got up and helped her get her things.

"Oh thank you sweetheart! Listen I can't promise I'll be back before you head out to your date with that boy, so I won't be able to drive you there, so be safe while walking there alright?" She smiled at me.
"Alright mom, have a good day at work!" I smiled as she ran out the door.
"Bye have fun!" She smiled running out.

I went back to my movie and continued eating my cereal before it got soggy.

After I finished eating I washed my dishes and hear a knock at the door.

Who could that be? I doubt Katsuki or Izu, it's too early and Kaminari doesn't know my address so it's not him... who else could that be-

Oh no...
no no no no NO

"MONOMA I SWEAR TO FUCKIN ALL MIGHT IF YOU CAME OVER I WILL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR- oh! Hey!" I smiled opening the door to the girls from my class.
"Surprise!!!" They all smiled.
"I- uh- hi! What are you guys doing here?" I smiled an asked confused letting them in.

Are we just gonna ignore the fact I was yelling at them threw the door thinking they were Monoma coming over for a surprise visit?

But jeez if I know they were coming over I would have at least brushed my hair... I'm not mad they're here, I actually really appreciate it, but I wished I didn't look like hot mess right now... at least I showered last night...

"To help you get ready of course!" Yayorozo smiled at me.
"It was my idea!" Ashido smiled.
"How did you get my address?" I asked
"I asked Bakugo!" Ashido smiled.

Thanks for the heads up Katsuki...

All the girls pushed me to my room and immediately started looking threw my closet and my drawers.