Villian Attack Aftermath (Y/n's POV)

*Outside*

Everyone except All Might, Mr. Aizawa, and Izu all got out of the USJ. Recovery Girl and 3 other paramedics came and whoever was hurt had to go up to them to get treatment.

A couple of people went up but it wasn't many people. Just people who got their wounds from quirk over-usage.

"Oi! {Y/n}! There you are! Are you alright?! I was so worried after you ran off! Look I'm sorry for acting like a dick on the busses- what happened to your neck?! Did that blue-haired bastard do this?!" Katsuki yelled. "Frog face told me what happened so I automatically went looking for you! I knew I should have run after you!"

He cupped my face with his bandaged hands and squished my face.

He genuinely looked worried... I couldn't help but feel bad about making him panic. I've never seen him so worried...

"Katsuki I'm fine~ my head hurts so bad that I can't focus on feeling anything else as much as I normally would~!" I said smiling. My voice was muffed from him squishy me.
"Geez, you're a dumbass..." Katsuki huffed. I just laughed.
"Anyways, how are you? Are you hurt?" I asked as Katsuki let go of my face.
"I just went to get my hands wrapped up, my palms started to get burnt by my quirk. Have you gone yet?" Katsuki questioned.
"Oh no. I'm not gonna go. I'm fine, I just have a headache so I'll stop off at the drugstore to get some painkillers or something after classes." I smiled.

"What about your neck? It looks like there's as big ass bruise on your neck..." Katsuki questioned lifting my chin with his thumb.
"K-Katsuki! I'm fine!" I yelled flinching as Katsuki poked at it.
"It looks pretty dark... And painful... Does it hurt when I poke at it?" Katsuki asked.
"Well I mean yeah it hurts, it's a damn bruise and you're not really being very gentle!" I snapped

"Go get looked at to make sure nothing else happened that you don't feel yet." Katsuki said letting my chin go.
"Katsuki, I'm fine, it'd just be a waste of their time." I said with a weak smile. "All I did was puke like twice, my neck hurts but not too bad as long as I don't touch it, and all that's really bothering me is my head." I chuckled.
"Just go, if you don't go I'll take you there myself..." Katsuki huffed.
"Yeah right!" I laughed.
"You don't believe me?" Katsuki asked with a grin.
"Not really no, but I'm fine~! I just need to take a little nap~!" I laughed.
"Fine then..." Katsuki sighed. "You have shorts under that right?" Katsuki said pointing at my outfit.
"Yeah of course I do, it's more cape than a skirt, why-?" I asked with a smile but was caught off guard as Katsuki slung me over his shoulder. "That's what you meant..." I sighed.
"Should have gone when I told you to." Katsuki said.
"I'm tired of standing anyways." I said relaxing my body instead of squirming and trying to get down like usual.

❥❥❥❥

"Oh is her leg injured?" A paramedic asked.
"Oh no! I'm fine! I just have a headache and a bruise, thats all!" I said as Katsuki put me down.
"Her head hurts and she puked multiple times, both from a quirk over usage, was strangled by a villain, and now has a big ass bruise on her neck because of him." Katsuki said.
"O-oh umm wow..!" The paramedic said looking shocked and concerned.
"I'm sorry about him, but do you think you could just check me to see if nothing else is wrong? His attitude won't go away unless you do." I asked.
"Yeah sure." The paramedic said as Katsuki made me sit down on a stool and stood right behind me. I could feel the glare he was shooting at the paramedic.

"Alright, any dizziness?" The paramedic asked checking my pupils.
"Yeah." I said.

"YOU'RE DIZZY TOO?!" Katsuki yelled.
"Katsuki relax jeez you worry more than my mom..." I chuckled.