No Trust

(⚠️TW: victim blaming and manipulation⚠️)

A/n: this one is really short so I'm sorry about that but I have a longer one coming soon this is just a filler that was requested! Enjoy the chapter! :)

———————————————————-

{Y/n}'a POV:

I was running down a long dark hall... it looks like it was on campus.

Am I running from something? What's going on?

I started focusing on what was going on.

It was quiet, other than my footsteps followed by another pair quickly followed behind me...

Should I turn around? No never turn around horror movie rule 101 it helps nothing an can just cause more panic!

Ooo wait I'm a dumbass have a quirk! I could use it to defend myself if I'm in danger! An if I'm running I'm clearly in danger!

Who's my opponent though...?

"Why are you running {Y/n}?! Don't you trust me?!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Screw it I'm turning around...

I turned to see Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ at least we 20 feet away from me, I slowed down an eventuality made a full stop.

I soon realized that was a mistake...

Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ was upset, VERY upset.

"Oh Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ I didn't realize that was you...!" I chuckled nervously.

"Why were you running from me {Y/n}?! You wouldn't run from ____ like that! Do you not trust me or something?!" Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ snapped grabbing me by the arm an harshly threw me to the wall.
"Ow! Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ relax! That hurt...! Why are you being so violent...?!" I asked
"We'll why were YOU running?! It's YOUR fault you got hurt." Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ yelled.
"My fault how is it my fault?!" I yelled back.
"If you weren't running away you wouldn't have gotten hurt!" Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ snapped.
"You're the one who hurt me!" I snapped.
"I didn't mean to.. I would never purposely hurt you... you know that right...?" Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ mumbled caressing my face.
"I- but you-... you're the one who was chasing me an threw me to the wall...?" I said confused.
"You were running. Not my fault." Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ scoffed. "I wouldn't hurt you on purpose you should know this by now."
"I- okay I'm sorry..." I said hanging my head.
"Good girl~" Ȩ̶̛̠͖̹̹͇͕̟̼͚̻͎͎̣͈̘͆̒̈́r̵̡̨̛̟̜̦̰̋͊̽̈́͆͗́̈̓r̸̖̯̈͌͑o̸̡͉̳̲͌̈́̐͒̈́̿̕̚͘͝ŗ̴̧̛̻̮͕̼̫̙̺̙̺̖͒̋̀͜͜ͅ grinned holding my jaw with his hand.
"Excuse me?" I looked at him confused.