The Bus Ride

Mr. Aizawa said we were going to go to an off-campus building called the USJ and we were going to use our quirks in different zones to practice for rescues. Apparently, All Might is supposed to be there but I doubt it, there was a villain attack downtown and he had to help save the day. So it should just be pro hero 13 and Mr. Aizawa there. 

We got our hero costumes. Izu decided to not design one because Inko made him one. Katsuki had refused to show me his sketch so I don't know what his hero costume looks like. Inko showed me Izu's costume before he even saw it and made me swear I wouldn't tell him till she was finished. Izu loved it too. I remember All Might offering to help him create a costume design but he had to explain his mom made him his costume to them for like 10 minutes.

After the girls and I got changed we all complimented each other's hero costumes and went to where the bus was waiting for us without the guys.

(Authors Note:
A quick reminder of what your costume looks like. I'm gonna put it here and there during chapters cause I always forget what other writers choose)

 I'm gonna put it here and there during chapters cause I always forget what other writers choose)

Mr. Aizawa had us wait for the guys in front of the busses.

"Sooo~ {Y/n}! I heard your date with Kaminari is in 3 days, do you know where he's taking you~?" Ashido asked.
"I think he said something about an arcade and then pizza? I don't know I'll have to talk to him about it. It sounds super fun though!" I smiled.
"So are you two dating or~?" Uraraka asked.
"Oh no! I don't really see it as a date but more like a hangout. Besides, I wanna get to know him before I think about dating him!" I laughed awkwardly.
"That's true, but you mainly hangout the guys, are you interested in any of them?!" Yayorozo asked.
"You have to admit it! A lot of those guys are major eye candy~!" Hagakure giggled.
"I doubt I'll date any of the guys, but ok, I will admit... most of them are pretty good looking, but it doesn't mean anything Hagakure... I see random good looking people all the time but it doesn't mean I wanna go out with them~." I laughed.
"If they asked would you give them a chance~?" Uraraka asked.
"I mean yeah I don't see why not. I'd wanna go on a couple of dates, get to know them, hope we're both into each other, then go out with one of them..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Who?" Katsuki asked pulling me but the shoulder to face him.
"Huh?!" I asked shocked to see him.