How We Met

Author's note: the reader is a female an most of the time the POV will be 1st person. Right now they are near the end of middle school
____________________________
I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock.
I got up an changed into my middle school uniform, grabbed my book bag, wallet, an phone. I step outside an see my best friend Izuku Midoryia, walking to my doorstep.
(Izuku Midoryia:Age:13 Quirk: none)
(Y/N: Age 13 Quirk: )
{any quirk imaginable but has to know how the quirk works, too many quirks at once an cause her to get sick an faint}

"Hey Izu!"
"Hey {y/n}!"
We walked to campus together everyday. We became friends last year.
—————————————————————
*Flashbacks last year*
I was listening to music an all of the sudden I felt someone fall on me causing both of us to drop our stuff. It was guy with green hair. He said was running from some guy named "Kacchan" before he crashed into me, I picked up our stuff as he repeatedly apologized, I later heard explosions an saw it was pomeranian looking kid screaming with his palms exploding. I knew both the boys, I have the same class as them, just never bothered to remember their name.

"OI! DEKU! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"
His sleeve was ripped, you could see his shoulder.
I looked at the green haired kid an asked
"That you?"
"Yeah..."
"OI! There you are!"
He held Deku by the shirt. Nudging me off to the side. I saw "Kacchan" readied himself to punch Deku so I held his arm back an yelled,
"Leave him alone! What did he do to you!"
"He ripped my sleeve!" He was angry at me for yelling but didn't shake me off.
"I said I was sorry Kacchan! Someone bumped into me!" Deku said trying to get Kacchan to let go if him.
"Well now I need to fucking buy another one!" Kacchan was furious.
"I can make you a new one! I can use a Quirk to do it!" I blurted that out..
" 'A Quirk'? You have multiple?" Kacchan was caught off guard, I felt his arm lose tension but still didn't let go.
"Yeah.. I call it 'infinity' as long as I understand how a Quirk works I can use it, so creation for example, I-"
"Yeah yeah ok I get it, just do it dumb ass, I need a large."
I let go of his arm and walked to a corner, lifted my top a little so only my stomach showed and began to make it. In the corner of my eye I saw Kacchan let go of Deku an they both walked over next to me. They just stood there. It was kinda embarrassing. I forgot to eat breakfast so I was getting kinda dizzy. After I finished, I neatly folded the top and handed it to Kacchan.
"There. Now leave him alone Kacchan."
He glared at Deku and looked back at me.
"It's Katsuki. You don't tell me what to do."
"He barely listens to his mom!" Deku chimed in.
"Shut it Deku!"
He looked back a me.
"Make sure you learn the name, Katsuki Bakugo! I'm gonna be the #1 hero and overthrow All Might!"
He walked away saying that.
"Whatever you say man. Good luck with that." I said sarcastically. He stopped in his tracks.Oh shit he's mad.
"What the fuck do you say shorty?" He turned around and shoved me to a wall.
I looked him dead in the eyes and said,
"I said, good luck with that."
"Kacchan leave her alone! Pick on me not her!" Deku said.
Katsuki didn't say anything. No smart remarks, no cussing me out, he didn't even try to hurt/ scare me. He just stared at me but kept me between him an the wall.
"Don't you need to change?" I said pointing at the rip on his shoulder.
"Right.." he backed down an walked way.

"I've never seen him act like that with someone. But you shouldn't talk to Kacchan like that.." Deku said. "Thank you though."
"No problems, but are you hurt?"
"No."
"Good."
"By the way, I'm Izuku Midoryia!"
"I'm {y/n}"

*end of flashback*

That day forward Izu an I became best friends an want to go to UA together an become hero's!
____________________________
Hope you like the story so far!