Quirk Apprehention Test

"We're baaack~!" I said cheerfully

"Alright, stand with the others, and let's get started." Mr. Aizawa said.
"Uggh..." everyone groaned.

"W-why's everyone so tired...?" I asked looking at everyone who was ready to pass out.
"Bakugo and Midorya decided to argue again. So we ended up having to run laps till you two got back..." Ashido said catching her breath.
"Oh! If we knew that we would have gotten back faster." I said.

"Anyways hows you're wrists {Y/n}?" Kirishima asked.
"It's better! It's just a little sore. Recovery Girl said it's healed enough to look like a scrape, and it just feels like a bruise!" I said cheerfully.
"Glad you're alright doll face!" Kaminari smiled.
"Don't call her 'Dollface'. It's inappropriate..." Todoroki said.
"See?! Someone agrees with me!" Katsuki yelled.

"Shut up everyone. Bakugo, you got the highest score on your entrance exams so you go first." Aizawa said throwing a ball at Katsuki. "What was your score for your softball throw in middle school? Without your quirk."
"65 meters." Katsuki said.
"Step in the circle and throw the ball using your quirk. Do whatever you want just stay in the circle."

"DIIIIIIEE!!!!!!" Katsuki said as he threw the ball with a huge explosion.

Well, that was a little extra

Well, that was a little extra... Like cool explosion and everything... but like, you didn't have to tell die...

"705.2" Mr. Aizawa said.

Well shit.

Katsuki tried to stand next to me but Izu and Todorki just pulled me away...

Katsuki just glared at them.

"WH-?!" Katsuki yelled until I covered his mouth.
"Shhh... please? Don't yell... You'll get into more trouble..." I whisper with a soft smile.

Katsuki nodded.

When Izu tried to pull me away Katsuki just held my arm. I couldn't help but flinch. I-I think I'm scared to be touched by Katsuki... I trust him and everything but, I'm scared he'll burn me again.

"Don't pull me away... please." I asked Izu.

He let go. Then Katsuki did. But he seems more hesitant on it.

"Who's next?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"I'll go!" Uraraka said cheerfully.

She threw the ball.

"♾"

"Woah!" everyone said.

"Can I go?" Izu asked.

"No ones stopping you." Mr. Aizawa said.

The first time Izu tried throwing the ball, it didn't do far.

"Ha!" Katsuki laughed.
"Katsuki!" I whisper yelled.
"Tch..." Katsuki said with a grin.

Mr. Aizawa said something to him and let him go again.