The Bakugo's

Authors note: this one is a long one, also there are pictures near the end, NONE ARE MINE.  But hopefully you enjoy
____________________________

I walked over to Katsuki's house an up to the door. Here goes nothing.. I knocked on the door and heard a woman yelling. She opened the door an looks just like Katsuki, when she saw me she looked surprised an saw my uniform.

"Can I help you?"
" Umm.. hi I'm {y/n}, I'm a classmate of Katsuki... I forgot my bag in class an he got it for me."
"Oh come inside dear! You should stay for dinner! Him an I are making {favorite dinner}"
Before I could answer she started pulling me inside an yelled,

"KATSUKI! THERES A GIRL HERE! SHE GOES TO YOUR SCHOOL!"

I see where he gets the yelling from, it really caught me off guard, she was talking so nicely to me. She eventually dragged me into the kitchen an I saw Katsuki wearing an apron that said "Kiss the Cook" I was trying so hard to not laugh. The rest of his clothing was normal, just a white tank-top am black sweatpants.

"WHAT-" he stopped when he saw me. "Oh {y/n}, you came for your bag?"
"Yeah, then I'll get going home."
"None sense! She's gonna stay for dinner an spend the night!"

Now I'm spending the night?! I should have just waited till tomorrow...

"Old Hag no, she just came for her stuff." Katsuki said clearly embarrassed I saw his apron, he took it off. "Besides, she doesn't even have clothes."
"She could just barrow some!"

They both looked at me.. Katsuki gave up an just mouthed for me to just agree.
"Ok.." I said.
"Oh great! Take her to your room an let her barrow some of your stuff! I'll finish making dinner so you can hangout with your friend." She said

Katsuki nodded an walked me to his room. He pointed to my bag, it was sitting on desk chair. Then he went to his drawers and handed me a pair of black sweatpants and a hoodie for me to wear.

"Here short ass, it's big but it will do. Bathroom is the door right across go change there I'll be in here."
"Alright." I went across an got dressed.
—————————————————————

Bakugo's POV:
(Starts off after {y/n} an Deku left)

"Damn she punches hard." I smirked as I felt my cheek.
"Are you alright man?"
"Of coarse I am."
"Ok, well I gotta get going! see you tomorrow man!"
"Later."

After he left I saw {y/n} left her bag. I got a sheet of paper an wrote:

You forgot your bag dumb ass. I grabbed it for you I'll give it back when I see you  or if you see this before tomorrow an need it just stop off at my house, Deku knows where it is but if you come to get it, don't bring him. Also, nice hit, I think I'll have a bruise on my cheek.
                                              -Katsuki Bakugo

I should just ask Deku for her address. But then he'd just take the bag. He'd go to her house not me!

It's not fair! He's always with her an she hates me because of him! But when she's mad it's so cute! I see her smile all the time with Deku, I want her to smile with me! How great that would be. I'd kill to be with her. I'd kill for her to be with me.

I decided to just take her bag. Maybe she'll come to my house, or just get it tomorrow. Either way she'll be with me. That's all the matters.