Chapter X: I'm Sorry... ( tw. Vent )

How about taking a shot every time I make an A/N? Oh boy... Sorry for lack of updates... I'm a mess at the moment... I don't know what to do and what I want to do. I just tend to give up on trying to do some work, so... I guess my plan failed of working non-stop (hahah.. get it..? Its... Yeah..)

Speaking of being a mess... My mom's been suicidal again (Why? She's doing the laundry... No joke..) and she just randomly starts claiming me and my dad are "dictators" and bullshit.. It's stressful being around her... It motivates me less to work in an environment where nobody gives a fuck about what you make and everyone just hates you for existing...

But for those who still stick around, then thank you so so so much!! I appreciate it a lot and I'm just doing this because I don't want to randomly leave you guys on a cliffhanger. I'm sure that you've had many experiences where the story is getting good or something then the author just decided to drop the whole thing. I dont want to do that, because I know the pain lol.

I just hope that these next few chapters are okay. I've reread some of the chapters, and I've realized that I've taken a shift with my writing lol. It came from try-hard professional writing to pure crack trying to make something comedical.. ( is that even a word? ...I don't even know anymore)

I swear, it was unintentional and I didn't even realize it up until now.. 

I know you're all probably tired of me making these stupid A/Ns.. But I just wanted to get this off my chest, I guess... Um.. What I'm trying to really say is that I'm sorry for lack of updates for real... And um.. If I do update, expect that the chapter may be both boring and stupid. I'm just trying to get a chapter out to stop the stupid voice in my head thats telling me to..

Although for the people who've been sticking around still, then thank you so so so much!! I really appreciate it. 

(Belated) Happy holidays :)