Chapter X: Woah, a filler

Were you thinking that you would find out what happened to Luca? Hah, you thought wrong! It is I, the narrator. Here to bring you some random comic thing the author made in Gacha Club. He was bored out of his mind that one night, and wanted to take a break from writing after a tiring day outside. 

And suddenly, he remembered a certain someone commenting a joke about how Hercules being proud of Luca becoming a part of the army. He thought it was funny, and so he decided to make it into a comic that is made in Gacha Club. He would've drew it by hand, but like I said, he was tired and wanted to rest. So here is the crappy trash the author made before he moves onto work on the next chapter.

And yes, he is well aware that he made a mistake about Luca's eyes. Luca's eyes are supposed to be amber, but when Luca was first designed, the author thought of him with lavender eyes. But he discarded this idea because he thought that it was unrealistic and not really fitting for Luca's background, so he changed it when he was writing the chapters of the story. But apparently, forgot to change it here in the game...

Read like this:

First panel, then down and down, then the next panel over there at the top right. 

The author apologizes to those who sees this. He was too lazy to fix the collages in PicsArt, where he made this

 He was too lazy to fix the collages in PicsArt, where he made this