Bonus Chapter(s): Crack.... Crack Everywhere

[I'm still trying to pull my thoughts together to make a plan for the next chapters, but in the meantime, have some random little drabbles I thought of. Please note that these are not related to the main storyline, and these are merely fillers. These little crack drabbles may also range from Luca staying with King George and to present time. Thanks for reading, in advance!

Also some of these can get very chaotic very easily. I was thinking about these during midnight, when I couldn't sleep, so don't judge me. ]

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Alexander grumbled. "Since when did tent flaps became doors?!" He exclaimed as he punched the tent flaps. Washington and Luca's brains malfunctioned for a moment. They exchanged baffled glances at each other before turning back to Alexander. 

"...Wait, those are called tent flaps?" Washington questioned, uncomfortably.

"...T-They're not doors?" Luca added in.

Alexander sighs as he facepalms. "...And they said that I was the stupid one."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

John sighs as he watches Alexander from a far. "Look at him, Luca... Isn't he so hot?~" He goes. "I just wanna cuddle him, and stay with him forever... You get me?" He then turns to Luca. The lad smiles innocently, "Yeah. That's what I feel too with me and my mountain of plushies."

John pats Luca's head as he frowns. "Just so you know... I am so sorry for Layla that she won't be able to feel pleasure from you."

Luca blinked in confusion. "...P-Pardon?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

King George was playing on Luca's phone again. He slowly became addicted to this game called Gacha World. But he isn't really enjoying the fact that he's been losing, especially after how much he's been grinding. He's low-key been rushing to finish a lot of his tasks and duties to get some time to grind some more. He has been doing rather good in the game. 

But one problem he has... He's stuck on a boss. And that boss was the same boss Author hated so much. The boss Author used to call Golden Deadpool. It was none other than the epic-looking Nova Blade. 

King George has been defeated for the tenth time by Nova Blade and he has had enough. He grumbled loudly as he stormed into Luca's chambers and yelled at him. "This game is so stupid!!" He shouts as he throws the phone on the bed, where Luca was at. The lad caught the phone and watched as the king stormed around in anger. "Why? What happened??"

King George stormed around the room - in circles - as he began venting to Luca. "I HAVE BEEN GRINDING FOR SO LONG!! I LITERALLY ASSEMBLED AN ENTIRE PARTY OF LEVEL ONE DARK ELEMENTS JUST FOR THE SAKE TO DEFEAT THAT BLOODY NOVA BLADE!! I MEAN, SURE. DJ PHANTOM IS ALREADY LEVEL FOURTY-FIVE BECAUSE HE'S ON MY MAIN PARTY, AND DAMN, MY MAIN PARTY ARE ON HIGH AS F**K LEVELS, BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, ALL THE OTHER FIVE-STAR DARKS I HAVE ARE TOTAL S**T!! I'VE BEEN GRINDING SO HARD FOR THAT DARK PARTY AND I STILL CAN'T DEFEAT THAT DAMN NOVA BLOODY BLADE!! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY! JUST SERIOUSLY!! THAT MAN IS TOO MUCH FOR THIS WORLD TO HANDLE!! HE HAS A SWORD AND A FAT GUN THAT SHOOTS OUT LIKE TEN BULLETS PER SECOND (he's referring to a minigun lol)!! THAT IS SOOO NOT FAIR!! HIS ATTACKS ARE DOUBLE BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO WEAPONS, PLUS HE HAS SHIELDS AND ROGUES THAT I NEED TO DEFEAT BEFORE I CAN GET TO HIM!! LIKE WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??!!"