Chapter 12: Absolutely Invincible British Gentlemen

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

The title low-key isn't a reference to one of my favourite song from the Hetalia franchise, because I'm definitely not a big simp for England. I also totally don't suggest for you to check out the song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc73O6h8n0), because it really isn't that catchy. I also most definitely don't suggest for you to watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvOIu-7E3qU) in relation to the song and that Noriaki Sugiyama is absolutely not a cinnamon roll ---- okay, I'm gonna stop talking now-----

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

King George and Luca were just vibing right now. The King George had to confiscate Luca's phone when Luca showed it to him. But he's morely interested in it. Every second Luca teaches him about a cellphone, the king gasps or shrieks. From General Washington and Alexander's reactions, he's used to it - except for the fact that King George keeps throwing away the phone.

When something happens, his fight or flight senses just immediately take over and then he starts squeaking like a dying mouse that's being gobbled up by a hungry snake and yeets the phone across the room. Do you even know how many times guards had to just barge in and pull out their guns and swords, thinking the king is being harassed? Yeah, it's too many damn times for any man to count.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

That small line totally wasn't a reference to Jefferson's line in Cabinet Battle #1; the "It's too many damn pages for any man to understand" part--

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Luca inhaled sharply as he gave King George back the phone for who-knows-how-many-times. "For the last time, your majesty... Phones are meant to do that. There's nothing to be scared about." Luca reasurred him. Meanwhile, back at the camp - Alexander and the rest of the guys were just vibing.

John sighs. "I bet Luca is so scared right now... wherever he is."

"Oui." Lafayette replies sadly. "So alone and sad... I wonder how is he doing..."

And then back to Britain, there was Luca about to cry from stress, dealing with this king who keeps screaming each time something happens in the cellphone.

"....Talk less, smile more... Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for..." Luca mentally cried as he repeated Aaron's old advice in his head. You know, Luca was influenced to dislike this kind of advice but now he understands it and has made it his plan that if he ever escapes and gets brought back to America, the first thing he'll do is go and find Aaron. Then drop down to his knees and cry to Aaron, and tell him that he should've listened to him instead of joining the guys' hate for it. 

I wonder how Aaron would react. I bet he'd be trying so hard not to snort. And then he'll comfort Luca and boast about how he's right, and low-key dart smug looks over to the guys. whose surely glaring back at him in offense and anger. Anyway, aside from all these random shenanigans, Luca was also forced to tell all he knew about what comes next. King George was upset and was rather in disbelief to hear that they would lose the war, so he seeked advise from the lad and asked about what they can do to stop this.