Chapter 21: What Did I Miss? But It's Still Not About Thomas Jefferson...

Seriously Author? What the hell is with the title?? WHEEZE. 'What did I Miss? But it's still not about Jefferson' ... What kind of title is this?? I thought making titles are your thing, so what is this monstrosity? Well.. I guess this isn't as worse as the song you made last night.. That Technoblade joke is the most cringiest rhyme I've ever hear in my entire l i f e.

Anyway! Here we join the Hamilsquad reuniting with the worst one of all - Alexander Hamilton. Washington seemed extremely relieved to have Alexander back. Not because of the war - well yes - but most importantly, because the other four finally stopped...

When Alexander stepped into the tent, Washington hugged him and Alexander could've sworn that the general was about to cry from the traumatic pain he has suffered through because of the Hamilsquad's tortures. Everyone knows that those... those... creatures .. are far more worst than the British. Luca is morely passive aggressive, but heaven knows that he is one scary midget especially when he's mixed with ruffians; especially with the ones named Laurens, Mulligan, and Lafayette. Albeit the war did become worse, which means more stress for Washington as always.

It wasn't any better when Layla began becoming sick. Albeit, she kept it a secret. Layla is a sweet girl. And with a naive boyfriend who has one of the smallest brains ever, then you're most likely going to die. Luca knows nothing at all about this and with Layla continuing to lie about her deteriorating health just to keep her boyfriend from worrying, then obviously things aren't going to go so well.

Aaron, though, noticed this. He's basically their relationship counselor at this point from how much the two always comes to him when they have problems. Aaron regrets ever helping Luca during the Winter's Ball because of this, but he can't do anything but to just live it now.

As someone who was concerned about Layla, he talked to her about it. But Layla kept brushing it off. Aaron warned her, "It would be worse if you keep it to yourself, especially if you hide it from your own boyfriend."

But Layla responded with, "I have it all under control. I don't want to worry him. Everything will be fine."

Yeah, Asshole Burrito. Let Layla be. The author got sick for a few days a month ago and nobody noticed it. He was always having a headache, lost of appetite, and always felt like he was going to collapse at any moment. He just kept working his ass off like he normally would and he just recovered on his own magically. Yeah, he didn't take any medicine or took some rest.

If a real life lad with actual medical conditions could just woosh through sickness, then what more would be a fictional character in a Hamilton fanfiction on Wattpad?

Layla's totally going to survive this.

[ sorry for the short af chapter... ]