NEW CHARACTER; GRELL ;)

How you meet 

It was a warm summers day as you were waking back to your families house. Your mother had sent you to get some bread as you were all out and you needed it for dinner. When you had opened the door, you were met with the smell of...blood? You brushed it of, thinking it was a pig or maybe chicken that had been cooked for dinner however, when you walked into the kitchen you saw a sight you could never un-witness..

your parents were lying on the stone cold floor, dead. a pool of blood surrounded them as they lay lifeless on the floor. your mind was hazy, you didn't know what to think of this.. was it a murder? suicide? accident? it was hard to tell. you couldn't hold in your tears anymore as they threatened to fall from your eyes. you fell to the floor, sobbing. 

As soon as you thought everything was okay and nothing else was going to happen, you heard a noise. not just any noise, but a laugh? you didn't feel like going outside but as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat, but what did it do to a human? With shaky legs you reached the door that led out to the garden, there you saw a man? woman? it was hard to tell. Whoever it was had long, red hair, glasses? They also were staring back at you, a grin on their face..

So this is what curiosity did to the human. "U-uhm... who are you?" you asked, nervously " Grell Sutcliff, and you?" he replied, their face loosing its grin. it was replaced with a small blush and gentle smile. "(Y/N) (L/N)" you replied to them. 

You meet again/ he realises his feelings

It had been about 6 months since your family had passed, you had taken over the bakery that your family had owned, not wanting all the hard work to go to waste. There were currently no customers so you were sitting behind the counter, doodling on a piece of paper you found. 

grell P.O.V:

I was out on a little stroll as I was finished with my work for that day until I stumbled upon a bakery. I knew that reapers didn't really need food, water or many other basic needs, but I just o happened to se that same girl in the shop window, doodling on a piece of paper. Its been awhile since I saw her, im honestly surprised she survived this long after I killed her parents.. 

Your P.O.V:

I had heard the door open so my natural instinct was to look back up at it. "welcome to the (L/N) bakery, how can-" you cut yourself off as you saw who it was. it was that same guy that was in your backyard after your parent's deaths. you weren't completely over it yet so seeing this man? woman? you were still uncertain, again made your memories return. You hung your head down and mumbled out a "hello" to Grell? you were sure that was his name. 

Grell walked over you you and took a seat on the opposite side of the counter, looking at your depressed state. Grell didn't understand what he was feeling, but it made him feel upset? seeing you like this. What was it? He was yet to figure out. "h-hey... im sorry about murdering your parents. It really wasn't my choice." he mumbled to you, you realised his voice was a lot more dull then it originally was when you met him. You were concerned for the guy. " a-are you ok? you seem a lot more down from when we first met" making eye contact with the reaper sitting in front of you, desperate to make a conversation. You weren't fond of silence, you didn't like it. 

" I-im fine, just fell bad for you. you look so sad and I didn't wanna make you feel worse.." there was a few moments silence after that until you decided to speak up, "thank you.." your words were slowly turning into a mumble as you finished your sentence. " your welcome" Grell replied to you, a small smile showing on his face as he looked at your features returning the gesture. Is this what humans call love? maybe it is.. Grell was sure that he had somehow caught feelings for you. But, how? You were a human and he was  reaper.. No-one would ever allow this.. Or would they?

He asks you out

You had closed the bakery early today as you had got a note left on your desk. The note was from you one and only best friend that you so happened to like- 

the note:

Dear (Y/N),

I have some very important news to tell you!  I would really appreciate it if you would meet me at the park near the rose bushes at 4-5pm today! 

ill be waiting, sorry if I might have messed up plans with the bakery or something-

sincerely, Grell :)

You were currently walking through the park, making your way to the rose bush as you saw Grell sitting on a bench, looking at the roses. You smiles softly at the sight and took a seat on the bench next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder as he tensed at the sudden interaction but relaxed as he knew it was you. "Im glad you could make it" he whispered to you as he turned to look at you. "anytime" you whispered back, a smile forming on your lips. 

You lifted your head from its place on the shoulder of your crush, and  leaned back in your seat on the bench. "So why did you ask me to meet you out here anyway?" You asked Grell, a hint of curiosity in your voice. "well, you see..." was all that left his mouth. there was a few more moments of silence as Grell was staring at the stone ground, trying to figure out the right words to use. "Ever since I've met you, you've brought light to my life. every time I talk to you, my stomach gets butterflies. I didn't know what this feeling was at first, but I soon realised.."  Grell paused for a few seconds, looking back at your flushed, smiling face as he decided to continue. " I guess what im trying to say is, I love you (Y/N), I always have. Would you be my girlfriend?" 

As soon as those words left his mouth you were certain you didn't hear him correctly but you pushed that thought aside as you saw him staring at you, desperately awaiting an answer. "YES! OMG YES! I thought you would never ask me.." your words trailed of as you hugged Grell in a tight embrace as you cried tears oh happiness. He was finally yours..

A/N-  THIS IS TAKING ME WAY TOO LONG-

Because of this, im going to post a part 2 later or tomorrow :) 

I hope you enjoyed this btw, i wanted to make it kinda like a story :)

even though i've wrote 1174 words not including this A/N-

SEE YALLLL :)