-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝑙ᴇᴛ𝘁𝙚ʀ-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

-💭Jin's pov-

Carefully closing the door behind me, my attention turns towards Oridia.
Jin: what is it Oridia?
She flashes me a soft smile, bringing something in front of me.

Oridia: there's a letter to miss Y/n. There's always a delivery for her in the mail every single day. You know about these letters right?
I bring my hand to my hair and shuffle it a bit.
Jin: Yeah, I do. I know about them.
Oridia: this young man seems very dedicated. Writing letters for someone every day surely seems like a task, don't you think.

Jin: seems like it, of course, but if he's doing it because he feels for her as he writes in the letters, I'm sure it doesn't feel like a hustle at all.
Oridia: I guess you're right, Seokjin.
Oridia says as she chuckles.
Jin: Wait a minute though. Oridia, if the letter is for Y/n, then why did you call me here? Is there something else you want to tell me?

Oridia: well, I think it's about time you give one of these to her in person.
Jin: what?
Oridia bursts to a giggle at my reaction.
Oridia: Jin, I know you're the one that writes these to her, and I think it's about time she gets to know as well.

I chuckle, reaching for the pink envelope in her hands.
Oridia: ...do you think you're going to tell her.
I sigh.
Jin: I think I might need a bit more time for that. I'm sorry Oridia.

I really wish I could, but I've already taken a few steps forward with her today, and I don't want to seem like I'm doing too much. She isn't close to me because I try hard, it's exactly the opposite. She likes being around me because we click without effort, so I don't want to be too much. I think we can get there, but today is not the day.

I've thought of this before and I don't want the letters to be what attaches her to me. I don't want her to feel guilty because of the " effort" I could've put into those letters. I started writing them because I wanted her to know how I feel, but I couldn't tell her, it was hard for me to say everything to her face.