-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝑠ᴀᴠ𝗲 𝐭ʜ𝑒 ᴘ𝕒rᴛ𝘆-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Me: WHAT?
Tristan: I'm sorry, miss Malton but-
Me: HOW COULD MY PARENTS TAKE IT OVER WHEN I RESERVED IT 24 HOURS AGO?!
Tristan: once more I'm sorry but as the official owners of the venue they have the right to take it over anytime they need.
Me: Okay, allow me to process this for a second. So my mother and father have booked the VIP zone for a business deal the hour before my party starts, up until when the club closes.
Tristan:...

Me: IS THAT CORRECT
Tristan: uh-m yes miss, that would be correct.
Me: and you can't do anything about it.
Tristan: that is also correct.
Me: give me the contact of the business partner. I'm fixing this myself.
And at that, I hung up.

Okay.
Somebody please, please find something that is going to make my nerves go down. The amount of anger in me right now could make the strongest of the world crumble. If you didn't catch my reason from that phone call, please, allow me to recap.
It's the morning of Tammy's birthday, which means that tonight the party is due. I woke up early to maybe get a headstart into the day and relax before getting to class...oh man did the universe turn that around on me.

Minutes after I was found awake in my room, just having brushed my teeth, I get a phone call. Not just any phone call. Oh no we don't get those in the Malton household, I got the phone call. The phone call that would ruin my day.
Also, allow me to take a shot every time I say "phone call", maybe a drinking game will help my day. You're welcome to join! If you're of age of course. Born in the public eye, us Maltons shan't ever be seen as a bad influence...although to save this party, I might as well become one...

Which takes me back to my point. The party and how this damned phone call impacts it.
The club of which's VIP zone I booked is owned by my family, thus as Tristan said, it's a right of theirs to book it anytime they need. They might be abusing with that power just a little bit. They're trying to hold a meeting for a business agreement AT THE EXACT TIME I NEED TO HOLD TAMMY'S PARTY.
Breathe, Y/n, breathe.