-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : t𝕠𝑤ᴇʀ-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Jin: Y/n...
Me: what is it
Jin: would you let me kiss you?

And that's when my breath gets caught in my throat.
Me: Jin, what are you-
He's either joking or getting massively brave. My arms lost their grip on him in disbelief. I need to look at him to see what he means. Maybe we've been hugging for longer than we should've.

My arms fall to his sides but he was quick to oppose, holding me tighter up against him.

Jin: stay.

I try to pull back to take a look at him but he places his hand on the back of my head, resting it on him again, trapping me in a way.

Trap?
Is that really the word I'm looking for?
I did feel like prey caught up in a spider's web with his arms all around me but seeing how I was getting pretty comfortable, maybe I'd gotten myself a case of the Stockholm syndrome.

His words freaked me out, I'll admit but I still want to listen to what he has left to say.
Jin: you're so selfish, Y/n.

Selfish?
I've been that with him more than I'd like to admit.
He took a pause and a deep breath, while my insides stood stiffened. I didn't have an answer.
Jin: you really are selfish, don't you know?

Me: I think I do know.
I said, reminiscing our earlier conversation.
Jin: you're selfish, because...
He continued dismissing my answer
Jin: You didn't let me pull away earlier. Don't you think it's selfish to let go when I wanna have you close?

I place my chin on his shoulder, now seeing what he meant.

Should I even say anything?