-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝑎ʟᴍ𝗼𝙨ᴛ 𝐭ʜ𝑒𝑟ᴇ-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Me: so?
We started walking in the direction of my house and Jin still hasn't started talking. What's in his mind? Seems like I'm quite in a curious mood, so I don't hesitate to ask again.
Me: what's the matter?
He inhales, seemingly about to start speaking but he ends up chuckling. Damn it, Kim Seokjin. Adorable as always. A smile makes its way to my face. His reaction did nothing but make me more curious to know what he was about to say.
Me: come on!
I say as I slightly elbow him. I know he can't resist me. He'll tell me at one point or another.
He stays smiling and starts to talk.

Jin: Well, things happened on the day of the party...between Tammy and Jungkook
My eyes widen significantly. Did they finally get to be honest about what they feel for one another? Oh gosh, just thinking about it makes me excited! I hope they had fun at Jin and Jungkook's house...
Me: go on, please. I'm dying to know.

Jin: just wait 'till you hear it, princess. When Tammy was drunk, in one way or another, she told Jungkook she liked him.
An unconscious gasp left my lips, followed by a small squeal as I cling onto Jin's arm. So Tammy DOES like Jungkook after all. You should've just told me, you silly girl. Well, you know what they say, what happens in the past stays in the past. Moving on to the exciting news, I'd say I'm really happy for those two, but I don't want to say anything too early. Knowing Tammy, it's not that easy, so I'll take any chance I can get to not jinx it...
Me: well they don't call alcohol truth serum for nothing! She likes him, she must.
I state with a smile of contentment that soon enough starts to drop.

Why, you ask? Jin just sighed. That always means a turn of events. What outer-worldly excuse did Tammy come up with this time? I guess you'll find out as soon as I do...
Jin: truth serum aside, the next day Jungkook confronted her about what happened, and I kid you not she ran away.
Me: oh goodness gracious.
I shouldn't have laughed.
Me: who is Tammy even trying to fool at this point.

My smile slowly fades away. I knew it was too good to be true. Ah, Tammy has a lot of explanation to do when we meet up.
Me: well...she is extremely stubborn. She will never in a million years admit what she doesn't want to.
I shake my head thinking of her quirks, but then...a little something comes to mind.
Me: I completely forgot to ask!
Jin: what is it, princess?
Me: how's Jungkook doing? Is he upset?