-𝐌𝕚ss𝗶𝙤ɴ : 𝐩𝕚𝑐𝐤 𝘆ᴏᴜ𝗿 ʙ𝐚𝐬ᴇ-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

The security just left with the trash, making me calmly walk over to Jungkook and Tammy with Jin alongside me.
Jungkook: Tee, just drink it!
He says nearing the final drops of water to her.
Tammy: no!
She says yanking her head to the side. Jungkook cups her face, thing which seemingly calmed her down as he moved her head back to face him.
Jungkook: easy now, Tamsy.
She drinks the rest of the water while looking at Jungkook the entire time.

It's obvious that she's head over heels for him. All she needed to show it was seemingly, just a bit of alcohol.
They really do suit each other. Seeing them together just somehow makes my heart full.
Jin: so she likes him, huh.
I smile to myself as I turn to him.
Me: she does. I feel like they both deserve it.
Jin: don't you deserve it too?
Kim Seokjin, what are you doing? What is all of this? What's happening to us?
Me: uh...Uhm what do you mean?
He smiles.
All he does is smiles and looks away.

Jungkook: Guys, we should probably go. Tammy needs to be somewhere quieter. I'm taking her home, she can stay the night at our place, I'll send her home tomorrow
Tammy: Kook-ah!
Jungkook: yes Tamsy
Tammy: have I ever told you that you look hot with your hair to the side?
She says hiccuping after every one or two words she'd stumble upon. Jungkook grins.
Jungkook: thanks Tamsy. She is so going to regret everything she said tomorrow.
Jin and I giggle. It seems as if Jungkook will take good care of her. That definitely makes me feel better.

Jungkook: Jin, you're hitting the couch tonight, Tammy's taking your room.
Jin: I have a better idea. You hit the couch, take Tee to your room and I take myself to mine.
Jungkook scoffs.
Jungkook: that is not happening.
Me: stop it, Tommy and Jerry. I'll take Jin with me. He can crash in one of the empty rooms. Kook, please take good care of my girl and tell her to call me in the morning.
Jungkook: no worries Y/n, goodnight you two
Me: night Kook-ah
Tammy: bye boss!
Me: bye Tams
I laugh and so does Jin.
Jin: she is so out of it.
Me: most definitely.

We crackle as Jin starts to guide me outside, his hand on my back.
Me: Howard will take us. Are you okay with that?
Jin: the actual question is are you okay with me being at your place.
Me: You're asking that as if it'd be the first time.
Jin: Well, I know your maids don't really like having too many people around and I thought that could bother you.
Me: oh Jin, please. Being alone in that ginormous house isn't the best.
Jin: oh well at least I get to spend time with you
He grins.
Me: I swear I was about to ask "well aren't you happy you get to spend time with me?"
Jin: I can't even argue with that.

⟭⟬

Me: home sweet home
I stretch after getting out of the car. This was a hell of a night. So much so that I got a bit of slumber on the radar while in the car.
Jin: my shoulder must have been the perfect pillow. Interested in using it on your bed?
I turn to him, my mouth wide open from shock. I can't believe this guy.
Me: just how shameless but simultaneously smooth can you be
Jin: only the best for you, princess.