-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝕘ᴇᴛ 𝐭ℎ𝐞 ᴅ𝗲a𝑙-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

I start heading over to the side the party dominated in, my eyes peeled for either Jungkook or Tammy. If I see them together, we've hit the jackpot. Those two might as well have been a one hit wonder.
I kept going further and further in.
Nothing.

Just where the hell are those two?
Speak of the devil. I see them...well I see Jungkook.
I'm really praying that they had a good time together. To confirm that, I'll just go ahead and talk to Jungkook.
Me: hey, Jungkook-ah!
He doesn't answer.
Well maybe he can't hear me through all the music, so I choose to take it upon myself to go tap him on the shoulder.
He turns around looking quite...startled.

Jungkook: oh Y/n, hey, didn't see you there.
Something's off. His tone was just too monotonous to be the energetic Jungkook I know.
As soon as that question reached my head, the answer caught my eyes.
He turns his head back to the direction he was staring in abruptly.
Following his stare, I catch Tammy...with some random guy.
I can't believe it. I truly don't know what to think. Should I be mad that she was dumb enough to leave Jungkook, or should I be happy that for the first time in her life she's talking to a guy?

Y/N! PULL IT TOGETHER! JUNGKOOK IS YOUR FRIEND! HELP YOUR FRIENDS.
Me: how long has she been with him for?
Jungkook turns around half-heartedly as he starts to speak.
Jungkook: well we were together, talking, and weirdly enough, Tammy was asking for one too many drinks.
Me: Tammy? Too many drinks? What the hell is going on with her? This is so out of her nature.
Jungkook: exactly. The time came when she was tipsy enough to not be able to stand without wobbling. She was trying to get more drinks...

>>>Flashback
~Jungkook's pov~
I've been holding Tammy up for what seems like forever. I believe she's reached her limit.
Tammy: Jungkookssi!
Jungkook: what is it Tamsy?
Tammy: why are you holding me up! I'm an independent woman! I can deal with myself!
She said as she barely even knew where she was looking.
Tammy: SIR! ANOTHER DRINK PLE-
I put my hand over her mouth.