.𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Brianna!"
"yes boss!"
"call Seokjin. We have a new assignment."
"getting to it, " the loyal assistant had said. It was a busy morning, just like any other. But it would turn out to be the start of the debacle of a lifetime.

" Namjoon, did you get the girl's location?" the boss inquired, turning to the handsome man in black-rimmed glasses.
"I did. She's at the Malton headquarters. Should I send Jin there?" he'd answered with agility.
"I'm sending him myself. He needs to know the criteria of the mission before he goes off to flirt around with that bitch when he's supposed to be working."

"oh Hwasa, we're at work," Namjoon mumbled in a distinct whine "You're supposed to be putting your feelings aside."
"And you're supposed to be calling me boss." Hwasa retorted.
"Only in your dreams dear sister."

"Boss, Mr. Kim is at the main door. He'll be here in two minutes, " Brianna informed.
"Prepare the spread. This is job is for the Maltons, it's important. We need to start off on the right foot. Tel the research department to lend you a hand."
"Right away."

As Brianna scurried to arrange her tasks, the office door had swung open for the man of the hour to arrive. "Good morning, " he'd greeted upon arrival.
"Morning, Jin" Namjoon let out with an understated wave.

"Why did you need me, Hwasa? New job?" Seokjin asked.
"it's not Hwasa, it's boss." she'd deadpanned as the sought for files had made their way to her hands.
"that's what you try to convince me of in bed too but it never works doesn't it?"

As much as he recognized how at work Hwasa was his superior, he couldn't help but bring personal endeavors into the situation. They'd been sleeping together for a good while, and that wasn't a fact either of them shied away from, so if the opportunity presented itself for a not-so-appropriate joke, to them, it wasn't a chance to pass up.

"Moving on from that, " chimed Hwasa as she handed her files to the charming man, "you do have a new case." She picked up a remote that had allowed a scheme of connected information to sprawl throughout the TV screen upon signal.