-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝐞𝑥𝐩ʟᴀ𝗶𝙣 ᴡʜᴀ𝐭 𝑦𝗼𝙪 𝙛𝗲ᴇ𝕝-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

~Jungkook's pov~
???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
It's eight am, the morning after the party, and what wakes me up is the most piercing scream I've heard in my lifetime, and that's a whole lot of years. I'm guessing it's Tammy. Oh man, this is surely going to be a fun morning.
???: JIN? JUNGKOOK? ANYONE HERE?
Why is she so cute when she freaks out?

I hear her open the door of Jin's room, getting out of it, as she starts to scurry around the house, her footsteps audible even in my room.
Me: hah, this girl
She's ridiculous, which is exactly why she has my heart.
I pull up my pillow sitting up onto my bed, still balancing on the headboard as I get the sheets of my upper body. And in that exact position, I wait for her.

I'm sure she's headed to my room next. She opened every single door in the house except for the one that'll reveal me, and sure enough, I believe it was on purpose.
Why does she have to get so flustered seeing me? It's so annoying but it's so adorable.
...when did you become insane like this Jeon Jungkook. Well, probably when I fell head over heels for...
Tammy: Jungkook!
Speak of the devil. Well...in this case, angel...

-Y/n's house-
~Jin's pov~
Wow, how is my body so programmed? I'm used to always waking up at 8:30 am through my alarm, and guess what time it is. Yep. Exactly 8:30 am. No alarm, no noise, no nothing, just a highly routined human.
I push the covers off me. Just how come this house is always the perfect temperature? I'll ask Oridia on that one...just not today.

I'm getting up and getting ready to leave right away. As much as I want to spend time with Y/n, I don't want to disturb her. I know how much she enjoys a calm morning. It's one of her favorite parts of the day.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Who the hell calls at eight-thirty am? Okay, smartypants don't ask the people. Just check the phone.
"Hwasa"

I huff.
Me: just what possibly could she want
If you left it up to me, I wouldn't pick up. I'm still pissed at that sorry excuse for a friend. She should know she's not in a position to ask for more, but I'm obliged to pick up. Why? Because of the sole fact that she is my boss.
Me: hello?
Hwasa: you're needed at base. The Maltons gave us a heads up.