-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : it'𝕤 𝑦ᴏᴜ-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

"...The hottest news of the week. Upcoming: The heir of one of the most prestigious companies in Korea, Y/n Malton was caught having unprofessional interactions with an unknown, common man at a Malton owned club. Sources declare miss Malton has never before been seen with the mysterious man.
Even though this affair has yet to be confirmed, the images shown on screen appear to portray a clear message, as the two are holding a very short distance from one another as well as involving themselves in a shared hug.
With Y/n Malton put in the spotlight, the continuity of the shareholders' meeting being held at The Malton group on Wednesday is doubted to be fatal to the Maltons. The portrayal of the heir's-..."

The TV turns off.

Jin: Y/n!
He slightly raises his voice, shaking my shoulder.
Y/n chuckles incredulously.
Me: what...what the hell is this?! Jin you heard that too right? This can't be...
My fingers tangle with my hair, a feeling of panic overcame me again.

I hate it.
I hate the sensation of feeling lost.
I hate feeling hopeless, not having a solution, not knowing what to do.

Jin: Y/n, please calm down and listen to me-
Me: Jin what exactly do you have to say!? Don't worry, it's going to be okay!? This is a scandal! Do you even know how fast news can spread? This could destroy-
My sentence cuts in half...
He pulls me in a hug, my body tense and heated from frustration.
As soon as our bodies touch, I melt.
I place my head on his chest, forgetting everything for just a while.

As always, my head told me to move away but at the same time, I wanted to stay in his arms for a bit longer.
I wanted to feel his warmth and hear his heartbeat. I wanted to feel comforted.

I felt like a foreigner in my own home.
I felt invaded.
I felt lost, unsafe.
I felt watched.
The place my heart called home at that moment was no longer the mansion I stood in...