-𝐌ɪ𝐬𝘀𝕚𝐨𝙣 : 𝐬𝕥𝑎ɴ𝐝 ʙ𝘆 ʜᴇ𝙧-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

~The Spy Headquarters~
~Jin's pov~
As I walk down the long hallway I prepare myself for what's coming. And no. By no means do I mean this next mission. I don't care what they assign me. They can ask me to go into an open fire and knowing it could save Y/n, I'd do it. What I mean is I'm preparing myself to be calm. I can't showcase my personal "feud" with Hwasa to all of our coworkers, so I have to stay calm and stand tall. After, I'll make sure to exchange a few words with her...

I need to remain as calm as possible, I'll deal with her after she explains the mission.
Me: Good morning everyone
I close the door behind me, fixing my suit.
Namjoon: good morning, Jin.
Hwasa: good morning.
She clears her throat.
Hwasa: we have no time to waste! Team, this is an important mission so I'm going to need you all to concentrate. Without wasting any more time, let's get to what's important. Bri!
I nod, calmly taking a seat in front of her desk as per usual while Brianna started to bring the according files around the room.
Hwasa: so, like every year, after the span of a week the Maltons will be holding the shareholders meeting.
As she begins to talk it becomes harder for me to hold composure, but I persevere...this is for Y/n

Hwasa: now. Getting to our targeted figure...
She presses a button and on the TV behind her, the picture of a man appears.
Hwasa: this is James Malton. The eldest of the Malton brothers. Take it over Namjoon.
Namjoon: When their parents held the status of directors at The Malton Group, before their retirement they handed James an estimated amount of 45% of the company's shares.
Me: that's a lot. I've never heard a company giving that large of an amount.

Namjoon: well this case was different. His parents had assumed he'd be taking over the company soon but, James got in a scandal just when he was about to take over.
The image on the tv shifts...
Hwasa: money embezzlement. He toyed with Malton property and got charged a hearty fine as well as getting convicted for a year.
Namjoon: though, he didn't have to fill out the entire year in prison. His parents got him bailed, but after that scandal, they couldn't let him take over the business, so whoever was next in line got directing rights.
Hwasa: and as you might have guessed, next in line came the current director of The Malton Group. Alexander Malton, whose daughter is the one under our protection.