-𝐌𝕚ss𝗶𝙤ɴ : 𝐡𝐢ᴅᴇ 𝑦𝗼𝘂𝐫 ʙ𝗼ss-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Me: okay birthday girl, ready to get in?
She takes a deep breath before nodding with a smile. She has absolutely no idea how glad I am to see that smile.
Tammy: let's go!
The security guards make way for us to get in. Let me tell you, it feels like I'm accompanying a celebrity. As soon as we step foot inside...
Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
When I look over to Tammy, what I see is one of the things that deems me happy.
I see a huge smile capture her face.

Tammy: This is incredible...
She says as she looks around with gleaming eyes.
Me: come on, let's go!
I slightly push her ahead.
Now, time for a game plan. Michael is probably around here, what should I do!? Okay, first off I need to help Tammy out with all the people. Why? Because I'm a good friend.
After that, I'll head to Michael.

Me: follow me, Tams
I take her hand, leading her to the VIP zone.
Jin: there they are! The girl of the evening has arrived! Happy birthday Tammy.
Tammy: thank you Jin
Jungkook: uhm...happy birthday Tammy
Tammy: thanks Jungkookssi
The two stand in front of each other, not saying a single word. Oh no. This needs to be fixed. I widen my eyes at Seokjin who was located behind Jungkook, giving him the eye while hoping for him to get the hint. To my luck, Jin is a smart guy. He flashes me his famous mischievous smile, nodding.

Me: hey guys, I gotta steal Seokjin for a minute. You're okay with that right?
Tammy looks towards Jungkook who flashes her a smile to which she answers to by lowering her head. DAMN IT THEY ARE ADORABLE.
Tammy: Y/n you know I-
Jin: they seem fine to me!
Me: same! Let's go then.
And at that, we leave them alone.
Jin: we did well
He says as we triumphantly high five.
Me: we sure did. Those two are just so cute together.
Jin: It feels like Tammy fails to realize that.

Me: the thing is, she's probably completely oblivious to it. Every time I bring Jungkook up to her, she just says "what about him?".
Jin: well she's never been one to be around boys.
Me: that's true. Speaking of which. Has the driver contacted you yet?
Jin: he just did, actually. They'll be at the front door in five minutes.
Me: okay, and is everything set with the plan.
Jin: everything is good.
I let out a sigh of relief.
Me: thank you Jin.