-𝐌𝕚ss𝗶𝙤ɴ : 𝐬𝑙𝙚𝗲ᴘᴏ𝐯e𝑟-

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Okay. Hear me out. I have a problem.
What problem? Honestly, I myself am having a hard time recognizing what the true culprit is in this situation.

In case you're confused, here's a flashback.
Jin asked me to hug him and I complied. Then, he said he wasn't satisfied.

After that, he got really close to my face. Too close. And then he deviated and kissed my cheek.

HERE ARE MY POTENTIAL PROBLEMS.
The first one, Jin not failing to point out: the fact that I didn't move an inch, even as he got dangerously close.
And the second being: him chasing after me in my room after I refused to answer to why I didn't move.

Jin: PRINCESS, STOP RUNNING
Me: WHY WOULD I DO THAT
Jin: JUST STOP! I WANNA TALK TO YOU, DUMMY!
Me: WELL THEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO CATCH ME

As soon as I started this "game", I knew he'd catch me. I'm just trying to delay it for as long as possible...and if I'm being honest, I'm just having a lot of fun.

Jin: you know well enough I'm going to catch you!
Me: bet!
I really need to stop acting tough. The office is where I thrive and I should stay in my lane. I'm running out of breath here
And as I kept running around laughing like a little kid, my head was empty. It felt like I'd gone back to the days of childhood. The days when I was carefree.

Jin: almost got you!
And only seconds after, his arms were around me keeping my body in lock, to stop me from running around any longer as we kept endlessly laughing...maybe laughing too hard.

I was so out of it that I tripped up on my own feet, falling to the floor, also dragging poor Jin down with me.
Me: ahh! My leg!
Jin: princess, are you okay?
Me:...
Unbelievable.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY! I'M SUCH A JERK!