.𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Hello?" I could hear her voice rumble on the other line as she talked to workers at the office, but she wasn't saying a word to me until my voice had seemingly been the one to show her that I'd answered phone.

"hey Jin, sorry for the holdup. Had some paperwork at hand, " she explained.
"what's up princess? Why did you call?"
" I forgot to tell you to take Jungkook with you for the party tomorrow, " she voiced, and I could tell her lips were holding a smile.

I look towards my brother, a smirk slowly forming on my lips. The ladies-man hiding in him had better pop up tomorrow. This was his chance. His chance to break our rejection curse placed upon us by the two ravishing best friends.

...and for him to be with Tammy of course.

"I'll happily be relaying the message. Jungkook will definitely come, " I replied .
I hear her crackle on the end of the line.
"thanks Seokjinie, " she says.
"Don't mention it. Have a good day princess, but don't have too much fun without me."
"okay, okay. No disasters without you here. You're usually the catalyst of it all anyway."
"I would argue, but you're not wrong."

She laughs for a moment. That contagious, beautiful laugh that you can't help but crack a smile at upon listen.
Silence floods both lines for a moment, but my lips still stood steady in a smile, and I could almost feel that so did hers.

The moment she spoke again, I heard it in her voice, the smile. "Anyway, I have to get back to work."
"Of course, princess. Go ahead. I'll see you soon."
"See you."

I end the call and immediately turn towards Jungkook.
"what's with that face?" he says, seeming somewhat scared.
"Y/n called me to tell you that you're invited to Tammy's birthday party, " I said, and it was sure to cause a commotion.

"WHAT? I'M SEEING TAMMY? Wait-Tammy is throwing a party?"
"of course not, Y/n is doing it for her"
"That makes a lot more sense. Y/n is a really good friend for doing that, " he blurts absentmindedly and I let out a breathy chuckle.