part 10

Next day younghee was walking to school she was skipping around happily then someone throw their arm around her she tried around.

Y: oh jungkook.
Jk: hey.
Y: where's iu?
Jk: she told me she'll be running late today I guess ill see her 2nd period.

Young-hee smiled jungkook looks at her.

Jk: why you so happy?
Y: huh? Well its just that in-yeop give me my birthday gift yesterday after school.
Jk: oh.

Young-hee giggle they were walking in the middle of the school then a motorcycle came their way jungkook saw cause it was coming towards them he grab Young-hee and move her, she looked at jungkook because she didn't see it coming it was close to hitting her jungkook sigh Young-hee got off his grip and speed walk to in yeop who took off his helmet.

Y: yah!

He turn to her and she smack his head.

I: ah! What was that for?
Y: did you not see me walking?
I: well I couldn't move because you were Beautiful.

Young-hee widened her eyes in yeop stood up and bent down to her size. Jungkook was looking at them, in yeop smile.

Y: what you-
I: just kidding!

He stick out his tongue.

Y: yah!!

He ran and she ran after him jungkook was pretty jealous and sad that he wasn't that close to young-hee anymore after dating iu, he then felt someone grab his arm he turn.

Jk: oh iu.
Iu: hi.

Jungkook smiled at her and he walk her to her class, young-hee was walking snice he lost in yeop in the big school she was fanning herself and almost bump into eunwoo.

Y: oh eunwoo.
E: morning.
Y; morning.
E: going to class?
Y: yeah.

They walk to class together and in yeop was already in there he wave at young-hee and eunwoo, she roll her eyes and sat down on her desk class had started.

T: alright when you guys took the test yesterday the grades will be out next week. So study hard next time!.
All: yes!

After that class was done young-hee stood up and went to the bathroom she was in there fixing her makeup applying lipstick and there was also 2 other girls in there doing their hair.

G1: did you bake those cookies?
G2; yeah.
G1: who are they for?
G2: for in-yeop.
G1: i see.

After finishing up the girls left young-hee was blending her lipstick and just knows that she is going to get rejected, she got out and then there she saw the girl and inyeop talking she walk a bit closer to them.

G2: um...in yeop I always liked you...um I cooki these cookies for you please accept them!

In yeop had his hands in his uniform pocket and look at her cookies which was in a bag, he grab it, looked at it and throw it behind him and it had hit young-hee.

Y: ah...

She touch her head then he heard him say.

I: I don't like cookies, I barly know you so don't talk to me anymore.

The girl was sad he walk right pass her and went up to the second floor, young-hee grab her cookies walk up to the girl and hand her the cookies.

Y: here's your cookies.

The girl look at her annoyed with her friend she stach it from young-hee, open it and pour them on her young-hee gasped other students saw Jungkook saw it too, she finished pouring all the cookies at her and throw the bag at her face.

G1: its your fault that he won't accept my cookies.

She walked away, young-hee was sad she sobbed went down and was picking up each cookie putting them in the bag, jungkook walk up to her.

Jk: don't pick this up.
Y: I have to clean it...
Jk: the girls should clean it.
Y: its not my fault that they hate me for hanging out with in yeop...*sob*

Young-hee looked at him with tears in her eyes, she pick them up faster, put them all in the bag throw it in trash and walk away, jungkook got up and sigh. She went to the bathroom to clean up and went to class. Young-hee had pe with in yeop, eunwoo and jungkook, they were all playing ball some of the girls were aiming at young-hee she wasn't expecting that many balls coming to her the couch stop them.

C: ladies this is not dodge ball!
G: sorry.

The couch walk back to his chair the boys was looking, then all of a sudden a girl aim at young-hee and use her might to hit her as she throw the ball young-hee didn't grab it on time it hit her stomach, young-hee was down holding her stomach.

Y: ah...

The couch ran to her.

C; young-hee you okay? Doua this is not dodge ball.
D: oops my bad.

Young-hee was feeling more pain its not a soft ball it was a hard ball.

Y: my stomach hurts...mm..

In-yeop got mad walk up to young-hee carry her bridal style all the girls gasped jungkook was shock, young-hees both hands was on her stomach she had her eyes close because of the pain and didn't know who was carrying her young-hee also rest her head on his shoulders as in-yeop enter the school to take her to the nurse office students in the school was shock he went in the nurse office and lay young-hee down.

N: what happen class president?
I; doua threw a ball at her and it hit her stomach.

The nurse lift up young-hees pe sweater and saw a big purple bruise she gasped in yeop saw and his blood boil, she grab medication and apply it on young-hee.

Y: ow....

After that the nurse put a bandage on it and look at in-yeop.

N: don't worry she'll walk up soon.
I: Kay.

He walk out in anger and went back outside walking towards Doua and her friends.

I: DOUA!

She flinched and look at in yeop.

I: what were you thinking throwing that ball at young-hee are you jealous?!
D: yeah I am. Your attention is always on her.
I: cause she's my friend! leave me and her alone, never talk to me or do that again or you'll pay for it.

Doua got scared and didn't want to look at his eyes in yeop walk away eunwoo saw.

E: he can never hold in his anger can he?

Young-hee was starting to wake up she stood up.

Y: ahh...
N: oh your up.
Y: how did I end up here?
N: oh well class student president bought you in.
Y: he did! Oh i see..I should go.

Young-hee got up grab her school uniform that was next to her and walk out holding her side stomach. She got changed and was walking to lunch soojin went up to her.

S: are you okay? I heard you got hit by a ball in pe...and in-yeop carry you to the nurse room.
Y: I know...um its fine im okay it'll heal soon.

They went and got their lunch, as young-hees was eating and a energy drink was put in front of her she look up.

I: here drink some of this to get better.
Y: um thanks in yeop...

As he was about to walk away young-hee hold onto his shirt he looked at him.

Y: um thank you for bringing me to the nurse office.
I: no problem girls do that cause they are just jealous but good thing I comfort them.

Young-hee let got og his shirt and smile to herself he went to join his friends at their own lunch table.