part 17

Young-hee arrive school.late because she was at the hospital with inyeop she ran to her class and open the door then bow.

Y; im sorry I'm late.
T: oh that's okay young-hee youay take a seat.

Young-hee smiled and sat down she pull out her books and notebook and then her phone buzzed she look at it and it was jungkook, she look at him he loft his head up so she can check what he sent she grab her phone and look at it.

Text:
Jk: how is inyeop?
Y: he's okay he woke up.
Jk: ok good.
End

They put their phone away and focus on their class later when class was over jungkook came to her.

Jk: I can see you were worry about him.
Y; huh? Yeah...
Jk: if that happens to me will you be worry?
Y; of course I will. Your my childhood friend.

Jungkook smiles Young-hee got up and they walk out of class together, it was now lunch time Young-hee didn't get lunch she was writing down things jungkook looks at it.

Jk: what you writing?
Y: things I should get for inyeop because he doesn't like the hospital food.
Jk: oh.

Inyeop was getting his head checked after that he walk back to his room with his phone in hand.

I: I want to leave....

Inyeop started texting Young-hee, she looked and grab her phone.

Text:
I: I got my head checked.
Y: what they say?
I: they say ill have to stay and heal
Y: did your parents visit you?
I: yeah.
Y: good.
End

Inyeop smiles and lay down Young-hee smiles and giggle then put her notebook away. It was after school young-hee was in a hurry to leave so without fail she ran out of the school without jungkook or eunwoo. Young-hee got home after shopping and started cooking.

Jm; hey is inyeop okay?
Y: what you mean?
Jm;  I heard that the bullies took you as hostage to get back at him.
Y: aish those idiots..he's fine just healing now in the hospital.
Jm: I see. What you making?
Y: food. For inyeop because he doesn't like the hospital food.
Jm; ah ok.

After finished cooking she ran upstairs and changed out of her uniform clothes.

Clothes and bag

With shorts under

With shorts under

Hair

She came back down jimin was helping her packing the clothes, she ran back to the kitchen and grab the food

Y: bye oppa! Tell mom and dad im out.
Jm: you got it.

Young-hee got out of the house and took a taxi to the hospital when she got there she pay the taxi driver, grab her food and walk in the hospital and rush to inyeops room.

Y: *pant* im so tired.

She open the door to inyeops room and saw inyeop just chilling watching tv, he saw her.

I: hey.

She close the door and went to him and place the food on a counter, he slide the table and she place the food infront of him.

I; wow! I thought you can't cook.
Y: I can..*pant*
I: whats wrong?
Y: whats wrong is that I was in a hurry.

Her baby hair and bangs was all over her face. Inyeop smiles and reach over to fix her bangs she looked at him.

I: even tho they told me to stay longer im not gotta.
Y: why?
I: its just that i feel isolated here. So i just told my doctor ill just rest and heal up at home.
Y; ahh...now eat! Your to skinny.
I: haha okay okay.

He was eating and when he finished the food he was already full.

I: wow im so.full

He looked over and young-hee was sleeping he chuckled then her phone ring he grab it and it was jungkook.

I: great.

He pick up.

I: hello.
Jk: hey young- wait inyeop?
I; yeah.
Jk: why do you have young-hees phone?
I; well isn't it obvious? She visited me in the hospital. Don't tell me your jealous.
Jk; put Young-hee on the phone.
I; sorry but she's sleeping.
Jk: inyeop let me ask you one thing.
I; and what is it?
Jk: do you like Young-hee?
I: of course.

Jungkooks eyes widened because he was straightforward.

I: and don't act like we are friends because we're not, you just act like your my friend because you don't wanna lose her. I like her and you can't do anything because you already have iu.

Jungkooks blood boil. Inyeop hang up and put her phone back where it was jungkook put his phone down and was so mad, he look up at the calendar and iu and his 2nd month anniversary was coming up he sigh. Young-hee was waking up.

Y: oh no I slept to long...
I: jungkook called you.
Y: you didn't say anything to him did you?
I; I just told him your here and that was all.
Y; oh ok. Well I should get going.

Young-hee was putting the food can back in the bag that she bought in with.

Y: well text me when you go home so I can help you study for the exams that's coming up before the holidays.
I: I will. Hey thanks for coming.

Young-hee smile and left the room she took a taxi back home, then when she got home she call jungkook back but he didn't pick up.

Y: hm...is he sleeping? Oh well.

She put her phone down and was taking off her clothes getting ready to hop in the shower and go to bed, jungkook was on his bed he saw young-hee call but didn't want to pickup because he was thinking when inyeop told him that he liked her.

Jungkook pov: I like her. But I know I won't get her because it will be to late.

He looked at the photo of him and young-hee.