part 18

Few days have pass young-hee helped inyeop study for the exam and it happen jungkook and iu's 3rd month anniversary was close, inyeops head was finally heal and he return to school jungkook can tell that young-hee and inyeop had made up because she's back to normal with him and was hanging out with him more. Everyone was in class doing the exam that they all study hard for, also the weather was getting cold snice its December after the exam everyone was so relieved soojin turn to her.

S: I hope we did good. Cause we study together with jungkook and iu.
Y: yeah.
S: what you doing on winter break?
Y: *sigh* I don't know really.
S: you gotta hang with inyeop and eunwoo?
Y: yeah maybe.

Then they heard their classmates.

G: oh its snowing.

Young-hee and the others look outside they all gasped because it was so pretty. Inyeop tap her back she turn around while taking a photo of the snow.

Y: yes~~~~
I: um...so uh my moms birthday is coming up.
Y: really when?
I: dec 3, and she doesn't want me or my dad to buy her a cake.
Y: ok why?
I: she likes cakes when they are bake..so I'm deciding to bake her a cake...my younger brother doesn't want to help me cause he is going to camp with friends and my dad is busy with work.

Young-hee put her phone away after taking a photo and face inyeop.

Y: so are you saying you want me to come over and help you bake a cake for your mom?
I: yeah. Yeah.
Y: mm fine.

She hit his arm he walk up to her.

I: so your not busy?
Y: no.
I: I knew it!

He poke her sides.

Y: ah! Why you!

They laughed jungkook look at them together they both ran out of class. They both ran outside of the school, and jungkook had seen them so he stop where he was going.

Y: oh! Its cold.
I: here.

Inyeop took off his scarf and put it around young-hee she look at him.

I: there warm now?
Y: yeah.

She smile, jungkook sigh and walk away. Young-hee was enjoying the snow.

Y; your mom's birthday is in two days?
I: yeah.
Y: you came with your motorcycle right?
I: yeah.
Y: then I'll come with you after school so we can bake her cake together.
I: alright.

She laughs and they went to their next class it was now after school young-hee was getting ready to leave because inyeop was outside waiting for her to come out as she was done putting books in her backpack as she walk out of her classroom jungkook took her wrist.

Y: jungkook what are you-

Without saying anything jungkook drag her to a empty classroom and close the door young-hee look at him.

Y: yah. What you doing? Inyeops waiting for me.
Jk: I hate him.
Y: what?
Jk: I say I hate the fact that you are always hanging around with inyeop.
Y: jungkook why would you say that? Your his friend too.
Jk: im not!

Young-hee widened her eyes.

Y: what you mean?
Jk: I put on a show. I act like im his friend but I'm really not.
Y: why would you-
Jk: because if I stay acting like his friend you can be with me but now you both made up and now I hate that you hang out with him more then me.
Y; because jungkook you are dating iu and I want to keep my distance from you, I don't want iu to be hurt.
Jk: I hate inyeop being around you
Y: he's my friend!
Jk: then do you like him?
Y: no I don't!
Jk: but you will soon..

Young-hee looks at him.

Jk; you are just hiding the fact that you DO like him. And I'm jealous of him, he replace me.
Y: jungkook...
Jk: maybe your right all along. Let's end this friendship here.
Y: what?
Jk: isn't that what you wanted?
Y: jung-
Jk: you wanted it in the first place let's not see each other agian.

Jungkook walk out young-hee couldn't stop him she sigh, inyeop saw jungkook walk out he made a confused look then young-hee walk out of the school.

Y: let's go.
I: sure.

They put on their helmets and left to inyeops place.

Y: you got everything?
I: yeah.

They enter his home and they started cooking on a cold winter day, they were now missing around with the flour that they have mixed in the baking bowl.

Y: take that! Hahaha I'm so sorry! Haha.
I: oh you want to play?

Inyeop put some flour on her face since she did it to him, they. Were still alittle bit of flour but stuff the cake in the oven and wait, young-hee look at inyeop and saw the remains of some flour on the kitchen counter she smiles and put some flour on her hand smash it on inyeops cheek and laughed.

Y: haha!
I: come here.
Y: ahh!

They chase each other around the kitchen.

Y: ah! No!
I: got cha.

Inyeop put flour on her cheek and laugh.

Y: woah!

She had trip on some flour on the floor and fell backwards onto inyeop, he sat on the floor with young-hee they were both laughing then someone clear their throat they look up and it was inyeops mom they quickly stood up.

I: hey mom.
M: what you guys doing?
I: well baking something.
M: I see.
I; why are you home early?
M: oh well its snowing and the holidays are close. Well have fun you two.

His mom went to his room, young-hee and inyeop clean up the mess and took out the cake that was ready and started decorating it for the big day, after that young-hee was in inyeops room because he was changing his clothes inside his closet.

Y: I fought with jungkook today.
I: really?
Y: yeah...he ended our friendship.
I: why?
Y: cause I hang out with you alot and not him, and so he was jealous of that and thought I replace him. The reason why I'm not to close with him is because-
I: he's dating iu.
Y: yeah so I wanted to keep my distance from him and iu is my friend i don't want to break her heart.
I: anything else he say?
Y: he thought i have feelings for you so yeah but I say no. I don't.

Inyeop came out of his closet and came towards her, she was sitting on his bed he looked at her.

Y: what is it?

Without saying anything went ontop of her she lay down with her hands on her chest blushing

Y: what- what-what are you doing?
I: I like you young-hee.

She gasp and look at him shockly.