part 13

It was the next day younghee was at home chilling watching TV eating her breakfast with her pink poky dots pj and a missing bum she then got a call from jungkook she put her bowl down and answer her phone.

Y: hello.
Jk: hey wanna hang out?
Y: aren't you supposed to be with iu?
Jk: I know I will but I want to be with you some more.
Y: okay.

She hang up and went upstairs and wear casual clothes with a ponytail her mom looked at her.

M: going somewhere?
Y: jungkook wants to hang out.
M: okay. Oh sweetie!
Y: yes!
M: when your at it can you buy me food on the way? Here's the list.

Younghee went to her mom and grab the list from her and went outside with her wallet and phone she met jungkook at the park she saw him ran to him and wrap her arms around him.

Y: hey.
Jk: hey.
Y: I need your help.
Jk: with what?
Y: my mom needs things at the shop.
Jk: Kay ill go with you.
Y: great!

They went to the shop and started shopping, they started missing around after they got the stuff but there was still more to get jungkook and young-hee was picking out meat that was on the list too.

Jk: do you guys eat lamp?
Y; no, we only eat beef and pork haha

She laughed and hit jungkook but the arm he also laughed too.

Jungkook pov: I miss this me and you together alone doing what we use to do going shopping and carrying your things for you.

Jungkook looked at young-hee picking out the meat and putting it in the cart but what they didn't know is in yeop and eunwoo was also there shopping.

E: what do you need?
I: I need some food sauce for my parents.

In yeop went to the sauce and as he was there he saw young-hee, he was about to call her name but then he saw jungkook approached her and she scream with fear cause jungkook appearance her with a fake snake.

Y: yah!
Jk: hahaha I got you!

She hit him playfully.

Jk: got the sauce?
Y: yes I almost drop it because of you.

Jungkook laughed again and they left in yeop face changed and he looked serious with...jealousy, eunwoo came up to him.

E; got the item?
I: yeah let's go.

As eunwoo and inyeop was in line jungkook and young-hee was in the line ahead of them, they were looking at their phone and joking around in yeop saw them he sigh.

Jk: oh! You took photos of you and in yeop?

In yeop looked and it was the pictures when they went to the amusement park yesterday.

Y: yeah. Well he is my friend.

In yeop smile.

Jk: yah you like him?
Y: pfft no. Haha
Jk: you two been together alot lately.
Y: its fine isn't that what friends do? You and I hang around alot in the past.

They were putting their things on the counter of the line.

Jk: thats because we are childhood friends.
Y: yeah but I want to know them more.
Jk; ahh alright alright.

Young-hee had pay and jungkook help with the bags and head out the store eunwoo and in yeop pay for their stuff and left when they got out the store they saw jungkook and young-hee walk away. They later went their own way, they made it home.

Y: well thanks jungkook.
Jk: no problem.

She grab the bags and went inside the house.

Y: mom! I'm back!
M; oh hey sweetie you got the things?
Y: yeah.