part 50

Young-hee was in the hospital now she was already pack up and ready snoce the morning she was in the same hospital as jungkook, young-hee was laying down in the hospital bed breathing in and out. Jungkook came in she looked.

Y: jungkook.
Jk: what happen?
Y: well...my water broke this morning and today is Nov 5.
Jk: oh shit.
Y: yeah.
Jk: do you feel anything yet?
Y: no not yet but my docter say ill start feeling something soon.

20mins ago:
Young-hee was waking up in the morning as she pull her sheets away she looked down and saw the bed all wet she heavily started breathing heavily holding her stomach.

Y: oh no no...ah!

She got up the bed and started packing as the pain was coming she then call 119.

Y: hello my water just broke. I'm home alone...ah hurry.

Later she was taken to the hospital and they got her all ready.
End

Jungkook was holding her hand, young-hee was breathing hard cause cramps was coming to her.

Y; ow ow ha..
Jk: you can do this.
Y: pain...sanghoon is coming..

Later after feeling that young-hee was now getting into labor, their friends and family are outside waiting to hear  the baby cries after 1hr later they started to hear cires their family and friends gasped in happiness. Young-hee was sweating and was catching her breath jungkook looked and smiled.

Jk: you did it young-hee. You did it baby.
Y: *panting*panting* yeah...*panting*

The docter clean up sanghoon cover his with a blanket and hand it to young-hee she was holding him smiling as sanghoon was moving.

Y: *panting* welcome to the family jeon sanghoon.

Jungkook was smiling and kissed her head after cleaning young-hee up their family and friends finally came in and looked at sanghon together they were also holding him, young-hee was resting looking at them holding sanghoon she smiles later jungkook hold him.

Jk: hey sanghoon...its daddy.

Jungkook kiss him he was holding jungkooks finger, he looked at her.

Y: he likes you...
Jk: well I am his father.
Y: *breaths out* it was good to have my family here...
Jk: yeah.

Young-hee smiles at him, after that the doctors had to take him away to check on him and put him where all the other babies are the nursery room. Young-hee and jungkook was sleeping for the night. Fast forward young-hee was heal and they can finally take sanghoon home also jungkook has heal up, his leg, arm and eye was heal while young-hee was still at the hospital jungkook had finally went back to work and was driving to pick up young-hee and sanghoon. Young-hee was packing up as she was already dress up her and sanghoon. Young-hee was putting sanghoon in the carrier buckling him in she smiles.

Y: now we wait for your dad.

Clothes