part 24

It was now school young-hee was with inyeop on his motorcycle and heading they made it inyeop put his helmet down so did young-hee he then looked at her and say.

I: im gotta use the bathroom.
Y: ok.

She walk to her locker getting her books for class, she clpse it and there she saw iu glaring at her.

Iu: yah.
Y: iu what is it?
Iu: you ruined my relationship with jungkook!

Everyone looked young-hee look around.

Y: I don't know what your talking about iu.
Iu: stop acting. I saw you with jungkook that day, you were there and look what happen he broke up with me because of you!
Y: *sigh* your the one who cheated on him with that different boy that goes to a different school. Jungkooks my best friend, not yours so iu leave him alone.

Iu slapped her everyone gasped. Inyeip came out of the bathroom and saw.

Iu: you like him don't you?
Y; I do not.
Iu; you have a boyfriend and you like him. So your cheating on inyeop too.
Y: I am not a cheater like someone! I love inyeop and he loves me too. I am not a whole like you.

Iu slapped her again everyone gasped again young-hee started to cry from the stain of the slapped and looked at iu again.

Iu: its your fault! Why do you have to be avoid in his life! You bitch!

As iu was about to slap her again inyeip grab her wrist, angry iu looked at him.

I: leave her alone iu.
Iu: inyeop...she is cheating on you with jungkook I saw! she's a cheater.

Iu chuckled, young-hee was sobbing.

I: I don't care..
Iu: what?

Inyeop push his hand forward which cause iu to fall on the floor hes now looking down on her and he say in a angry tone to her.

I: its call best friends iu, you don't know because you never had a childhood friend like her and jungkook...I love young-hee and my love is stronger for her.

Young-hee looked at him, eunwoo saw too, iu was now crying by what inyeop say.

I: touch my girlfriend again...and your pay for it.

He turn around grab young-hees hand and walked away with her everyone was whispering.

G1: what a bully.
G2: *scoff* that's what she gets for slapping inyeops girl.
B1: never mess with most popular boy in school.
B2: aish how disappointing.

Everyone walk away leaving iu eunwoo sigh and walk away too, iu tangle her hair and scream. Inyeop bought young-hee in the nursery room and grab a ice pack and put it on her red cheek.

I: it must have hurt. I'll cover it with bandage so no one sees it.

He stood up and open the bandage and patch her cheek, he looked at young-hee. He moved her hair and put it behind her ear.

I: whats wrong?
Y: *sob* I swear I wasn't cheating on you....
I: I know you told me yesterday that you were catching up with jungkook.
Y: *sob* when he found out that she cheated on him I was there to cheer him up.
I: hey hey look at me.

Young-hee made eye contact with him, she was wiping her tears away.

I: im not mad. I can't stand seeing you cry, how about after school we go eat rice cakes. What you say?

She smiles at him and nodded, he smiles and they hold hand and went to class it was lunchtime seojin walk up and sat infront of young-hee and inyeop.