part 55

Next morning young-hee woke up saw that jubgkook has woken up first she looked down and saw sanghoon already awake she smiles and kiss his head.

Y; how you feeling baby?

She touch his head and he was getting warm she smiles and pitch his cheeks.

Y: you'll getting better stay here mommy's gotta get ready.

Young-hee got up and head to the bathroom leaving sanghoon laying in the middle of their bed later she got out and started changing after doing her hair and makeup after getting dress she went and grab sanghoon and went to his room to get him ready to stay with jungkooks parents snice they babysit him. She pack up and went downstairs with his baby bag, jungkook was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for them.

Jk: hey. Morning.
Y: morning.

She put sanghoon in the baby bed in the livingroom and sat down on the dining table.

Jm: you sleep okay?
Y: yeah. Oh babe.
Jk: hm?
Y; well tomorrow I'm leaving to New york.
Jk: Tomorrow?
Y: yeah. I won't be back til next month.
Jk: then I'll stay and watch sanghoon.
Y: what? What about work?
Jk: don't worry I'll just tell my boss he'll be okay with it, but imma miss you.
Y: im gotta miss you too.

After finishing eating young-hee was cleaning the table til jungkook grab her wist and turn to him she looked at him shock, without saying anything he smashed his lips onto hers she drop the towel that she was wiping the table and wrap her arms around his neck kissing him back then jungkook lift her up and made her sit on the table she broke the kiss jungkook was now sucking on her neck she moans.

Y; babe we have to go to work...why you doing this all of a sudden?

He annoys her and kept giving her hickeys she moans again, he rub her legs as he was about to go under her skirt she stopped him.

Y: jungkook stop we have to go.

He stopped and looked at her and nodded.

Jk; yeah...let's go ill drop sanghoon off at my parents.
Y: are you doing this because I'll be leaving tomorrow?
Jk: yeah..

She scoffs and smile and kiss his forehead.

Y: we still have time, I'll be back ok?

He nodded jungkook went and grab sanghoon young-hee got off the table and fixed her hair and everything else and they both left.

Outfit

Hair